Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
So Chad is basically just an old-timey Strongman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

ranbo das posted:

Pretty much any dude who is getting angry/ aggressive at a girl will shut down the second someone else cuts in. A simple "is everything ok here" gives the girl a lifeline to get out of a lovely situation.

Worst case scenario if you misjudged the situation and it's just two people in a relationship arguing or something the girl will probably tell you to gently caress off and you can get on with your day.

https://www.google.com/search?q=bys...chrome&ie=UTF-8

noether
May 1, 2017

some kinda cutesy shoggoth

fruit on the bottom posted:

So Chad is basically just an old-timey Strongman

WATCH AND BE AMAZED AS THE AMAZING CHAD LIFTS A THOUSAND SKIRTS USING ONLY HIS CAWK

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Blue Star posted:

Why are there even incels? Like what causes this? Is it just bullying as a kid or what?

Like i dont get why these guys dont just chill out. Maybe work on themselves, i dont know. Maybe lower their standards too. Why be so obsessive and weird? And apparently they want to rape women, what the gently caress???

No I didnt just find out about incels, if thats what youre thinking.

There's always losers in life. Some people just have a lovely life and are too mentally ill or too stupid, too whatever to handle making lovely money, not getting laid, being ugly or another general complaint. A subsection of these people then gather on the internet to fantasize about rape a lot instead of playing video games or whatever.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Chnrub.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Tetracube posted:

AVERAGE INCEL DAY
-wake up (too many lives left to die)
-spend all day saving princess from bowser
-get no thanks not even a kiss
-try to kill self by jumping into bottomless pit

AVERAGE STACY DAY
-get "kidnapped"
-spend all day loving bowser
-turn down nice guys for trying to save you because they're short fat manlet subhumans
-fall asleep dreaming of bowser dick

so long, chad bowser

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Tetracube posted:

-fall asleep dreaming of bowser dick

don't doxx me

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.

Such a cute couple.

Turns out there is ONE womanizer Chad I have heard of before:

Tom Servo as "Dr. Chad Feelgood" from Manhunt in Space.

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Rad Russian posted:

Christ, that video. Society will be better off if everyone on r/incels just ropes themselves like they fantasize.

Look at it this way: it's highly doubtful that incels will (willingly) reproduce, so with any luck, natural selection will have its way with inceldom.

Amazing how Virgin Chad has the upright, confidence-exuding posture of his dad. Like father, like son...

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

hyphz posted:

I think there was also a good point earlier in this thread, which was that even if they did change themselves and meet a girl, they’d be dissatisfied because they are still not Chad and the world is still not fair. “Chad never had to change himself, he just was that all along.”

I think this is an extension of an overall modern and very stupid view, which is that being "true to yourself" means to actively reject self-improvement. "If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best~" no just stop being lovely. be better. BE. BETTER.

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

Pick posted:

I think this is an extension of an overall modern and very stupid view, which is that being "true to yourself" means to actively reject self-improvement. "If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best~" no just stop being lovely. be better. BE. BETTER.
That's the flip-side of saying that phrase, though. If the vast majority of people respond by saying, "you're right, I want nothing to do with you", why act surprised and/or hurt?

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

KillerJunglist posted:

Oh GOOD. They found a NEW FORUM. :mad:

I don't know why I hadn't thought of this before, but why Chad? I don't think it's a common name nor can I think of any hunks that go by Chad. Hell, I've only ever met one and he was overweight.
I think it's super funny because my very first crush was on a boy named Chad. In 7th grade he'd matured early, could grow a beard already, and he played soccer so he was in great shape. He was so dreamy.

That's about when I figured out I was gay...

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
okay their subreddit is destroyed, the good guys win, is this thread done now???

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

:five:

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb
Well, there's the looksmax forums and incels.org - we'll have content from these folks forever.

That being said, it's the end of an era.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Sestze posted:

Well, there's the looksmax forums and incels.org - we'll have content from these folks forever.

That being said, it's the end of an era.

We could, but should we?? This seems like a solid time to call this one to me - if you're banned from reddit you may as well not exist. :colbert:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

We could, but should we?? This seems like a solid time to call this one to me - if you're banned from reddit you may as well not exist. :colbert:

We have won a battle, but not the war.

The incels strike back is the next episode, now that their death threat star got banned

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

Shouldn’t the girl in purple either be empty space or an assault rifle?

(edited for clarity.)

burial fucked around with this message at 10:05 on Nov 9, 2017

Rakosi
May 5, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
NO-QUARTERMASTER

From the river (of Palestinian blood) to the sea (of Palestinian tears)
I think we should continue to make fun of these weird guys that defend rape and rapists.

Edit: hang on

Rakosi fucked around with this message at 10:04 on Nov 9, 2017

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

This is shaping up to be a killer sitcom.

HELLBITCH
Sep 15, 2017

bad at posting
What thread is being updated at an ungodly hour no matter what part of the world you are in?

Oh, it's this one.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

Palpek posted:

This is shaping up to be a killer sitcom.

Pretend I said what I just said a second time. Who IS she? Does she at least have a name in the lore?

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

lemon-lyme disease posted:

Pretend I said what I just said a second time. Who IS she? Does she at least have a name in the lore?

It's either "Roastie" or "Stacy", but that could fit to the female to her right as well. :confused:

burial
Sep 13, 2002

She’s clearly “with” the incel. This makes only slightly more sense than anything else in the thread.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I just want to say that it’s been an honor to post here with all of you.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
The woman on the right is totes Stacy. I have no clue who the left woman is in the lore. It is firmly established that female incels don't exist tho so she gotta be a roastie.

HELLBITCH posted:

What thread is being updated at an ungodly hour no matter what part of the world you are in?

Oh, it's this one.

Lemme tell you about timezones, my man.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I think the idea is supposed to be some kind of femincel that ignores the available incels while trying to fruitlessly chase chad cock or something

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

Inescapable Duck posted:

I think the idea is supposed to be some kind of femincel that ignores the available incels while trying to fruitlessly chase chad cock or something

Female incels don't exist, apparently, as the examples posted on the last 210 pages would "prove" to you.

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

lemon-lyme disease posted:

Shouldn’t the girl in purple either be empty space or an assault rifle?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Please tell me this is a self aware parody.

Is someone trying to insert her OC into incel canon ?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Wait, when was the last time Pick posed?

fins
May 31, 2011

Floss Finder
The mythical femtocel

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Fathis Munk posted:

Please tell me this is a self aware parody.

Is someone trying to insert her OC into incel canon ?

no, it predates by several years "the virgin walk" and the "virgin vs chad" meme. it had a similar fate with the original being immediately and completely buried by parodies

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Wait, does that mean that this is the first appearance of our fav 2 characters?

E:, oh it's just a recent mash up. I see.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
As I've always said, equality means understanding that women are just as capable of being incredibly hosed up and terminally petty as men.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Aughhhh

Good thing no one cared about my hymen bc I didn't bleed my first time, otherwise I'd probably be dead

I guess they have a rule about protecting identity because gently caress this dude. You can easily kill someone trying to knock them out with benzos. I hope someone can try to report him :/

• Locked thread