Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
timefly
Apr 29, 2008

lazorexplosion posted:

Move over Ryan Gosling and Jake Gyllenhaal there's a new 7/10 recessed maxilla unfuckable in hollywood.

Uhh, look at his body though? And he could still be considered ruggedly handsome by some

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

mind the walrus posted:

"Girls like the roided-out Gorilla type"

/ignores that Vin Diesel is a turbonerd who literally got his D&D fanfiction made into an international film release.

Point is you can make up for a certain amount of ugliness/nerdiness/shortness (not every girl cares about height especially not enough to make it a deal breaker) by working out

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Pththya-lyi posted:

Credit goes to We Hunted The Mammoth

Now, before you jump down this dude's throat just for being a confessed rapist, ask yourself how he could ever have hoped to have gotten laid with a horrible visage like this one?

This has to be a joke. Sure he's like 14 but he looks like a Botticelli painting, he's gonna be majorly attractive as an adult

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Once he does age a little the ladies are going to be all up ons.

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Burt Sexual posted:

Why aren't they now? I got head in 8th grade.

Well it might be an awkward time being 20 and looking that young but yeah they probably were in middle/high school

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Ohh nooo the doctor had to look at my genitals, I am forced to either be promiscuous or commit suicide

Deep sorrow

Evil practice

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

quote:

Father time = The cruelest rapist of all

Saw the cutest girl from my high school today. Looked like complete trash. Wrinkles, nasolabial folds, creases when she smiled. Not only that but her face lost that innocent glow. She's only 22-23, like myself, but it was sad to see that Father Time had ruined her so much. She will never be the same again. She will never be cute or pretty. I too was susceptible to the rot, but with me there was less to lose. It is nothing more saddening to see a girl's youthful beauty rot away from her.
I went onto FB after and scoured her profile for her High School photos of her at the beach. I had a good ol' nostalgic fap, but I was sad at the same time knowing that such beauty can never possibly be replicated and will only further be eroded by the process of time. Through my search through her pictures I came across her boyfriend as well. To me, that boy - that man, is infinitely rich. He had the luxury of experiencing her body in his prime. I could marry this girl and have her bear my children, but in the end he would still have won over me. Because he will always have the experience of teen loving, penetrating her pure untouched pussy for the first time, relishing in her hormones and the truest and most powerful feeling on earth - teen love.
But, it is all gone now. Like tears in the rain. Sad thing is, as tarnished as this girls looks are, she is still far more attractive than most women her age. There are a billion anti-aging products women use religiously, and for good reason, but none can never get that youthful glow back. I t's something not physical and once it's gone it's gone forever.
Life over 21 is simply a prolonged death sentence

:barf:

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

quote:

Women do not like men in general. They don't want any physical intimacy (including cuddling) and don't want any romantic affection. Not even from Chad. 

Should go without saying but women don't want sex. Period.
Women don't like cuddling. Men pay to cuddle, there are even cuddle cafes in Japan where men pay to cuddle with women.
Men are the romantics...women think it's cringy.
Men pay and have to do all the work in relationships, including Chads.
Women prefer the company of other women.
Men pay just to be acknowledged by a woman platonically (see: beta orbiters)
Whenever I read about a couple that sleeps in separate rooms it's because the woman wants it...the man hates it and wants to sleep in the same bed and same room.
Women don't like any physical contact of any sort from men.
Women in relationships always want more space but men want to be closer.
The more I think about it, the more obvious it becomes that the only things women want from a man are money, attention and children. 

Chads are not desired by women...they're just easily tolerated. Average normie guys are reluctantly tolerated and incels are not tolerated. 

The proof is in the pudding. Denial of any of these things is delusional male fantasy.

Wow haha. I could probably break their brains by describing normal relationships, where sometimes women enjoy sexual activity and men aren't dying of thirst. Not that they'd believe that my boyfriend is happy fooling around like twice a month, while I'd happily do it twice a day or more. I kinda want this guy to see my bf tell me to leave him alone when I'm trying to give him a bj. Except maybe to these guys with their 10/10 virgin lingerie model standards I'd be a fugly hag. Lol forever. No woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

Am I somehow weird because I didn't get a pelvic until I was 18? There was never any reason for a doc to look at my junk before then.

Nah that's probably the norm, little girls might get a yeast infection or something but I think they get a woman doctor to do the examining if at all possible.

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

quote:

Ideal circumcision laws: Illegal for males, mandatory for females

They circumcise women in Africa and the arab world not because of religion, but because it has successfully made their women into nonwhores. It's like when a female is circumcised and she has less sexual thoughts, she grows up to be a better and more compassionate person that's okay with marrying an average nerd. Maybe women are good people, but their vaginas turn them into bad people, hence why little girls and old women are nice to incels. Females must be liberated from sexual pleasure and thoughts.

quote:

The clitoris serves absolutely no purpose, it should be removed at birth. Females should not be allowed to gain pleasure from sex

quote:

I believe wimmen should have mandatory circumcision to end pleasure from sexual intercourse. Sex should only be for reproduction, nothing else.

quote:

Watch some videos of female genital mutilation performed on children, and then tell me it's good.

quote:

Just watched one and lol'd hard

quote:

Little girls are just future Stacy bitchy whores who will only treat you like poo poo as soon as they hit their teenage years. Just lol at you. How can you stick up for these little shits who will turn around and poo poo on you 15 years later?

quote:

It's good. I love knowing that somewhere on this planet our pain is balanced.

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

loving shallow non-anime-knowing bitch, wondering what I look like!!!

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

lazorexplosion posted:

I cant take it anymore. How long must I suffer? I can't loving take this anymore.

:rolleyes: I met one of my best friends ever by going to a bar alone, and she invited me out the night I met my boyfriend so I met him as a result too. Also, going to the beach by yourself owns. They'd grow out of this BS a lot quicker if they stopped with this subreddit

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

My vagina is a fraud

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

No he's saying being raped in prison is superior to being an incel

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

I used to hate "baby" too until someone I actually love started calling me that :shrug:

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

An adult woman with A-cups will always be distinguishable from a little girl, guys.

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

UnfurledSails posted:

I'm fascinated really. Yeah I've never had sex but it's not that big a deal, it'll happen when it happens, I've built a decent life for myself, but it looks like there are thousands of people who have lost their minds because of it.

Yep, those are the incels. They're self-identifying. Not everybody who hasn't gotten laid is an incel, just these crazies

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

BrigadierSensible posted:

Why are they glorifying suicide? Why are there pictures like these that basically say "Hey guys look at how I'm going to kill myuself! Will you be my friend and think I am cool coz I am going to kill myself?"

It is an insult to actually suicidal people at best, and actively dangerous by encouraging the mentally ill/on the edge people to maybe do it at worst.

I wouldn't be surprised if the guy who posted that is actually suicidal. They are in an echo chamber that insists over and over that the only thing that can ever make them happy is permanently out of their reach, on top of whatever mental illnesses they may have individually

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Benny Harvey posted:

There's a big difference between those two statements though: "you're attractive" versus "that was unattractive". The former refers to something more durable whereas the latter is just behaviour she can change when a more worthy man comes along.

If you could start seeing yourself as "someone this person perhaps isn't romantically interested in" rather than "unworthy" I think it'd make a world of difference

quote:

If they act "unattractive" to me they're probably well aware of it ("bitch shield") and even if they're not, why would they care if I called it out? Like I say, they can start acting attractive again any time they want.

Your perception is ... warped

quote:

As for laughing and walking away, I'm stubborn and I hate having to swallow my pride like that

That isn't swallowing your pride! It's showing self-confidence! You're going "that was weird" instead of making it obvious you see yourself as inferior.

e: aw crap it's this guy again, oops

timefly fucked around with this message at 10:19 on Oct 25, 2017

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

It's over :saddowns:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_ffdhxCsa8

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Only in that they're not irrelevant. You won't find that many people who care deeply about looks, especially women. But incels wouldn't be happy with their looks unless they were the kind of guy that constantly passes women on the street who take notice and fantasize about him later. Anything less and it's over!

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Fartbox posted:

This is really naive

Like how can you live in this world and believe this

Looks matter a lot. The outside gives the inside a chance ya know

They can matter a lot in life, but not DEEPLY to any given individual to the point where a pleasantly average partner wouldn't be good enough, they will only fall in love with the most beautiful of men/women. You know, the extreme incels take it to. I'm not saying "looks don't matter"

I totally agree, my boyfriend and I fell in love because we initially found each other hot

Pick posted:

Is this a thing we women even do? I remember once on the tram in Prague, I saw the most beautiful man I'd ever seen in my life, and I didn't immediately go "boy I want that guy to rail me RIGHT NOW" I thought "boy this would be a great time to be a talent scout or casting director."

Haha sometimes, I was mostly making it as extreme as possible though.

timefly fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Nov 5, 2017

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Coolguye posted:

well, let me put the whole looks thing this way:.

Yep, this is the main way looks matter to most people. Incels think a big nose or whatever makes them subhuman and has doomed them to a life of solitude, when those things don't necessarily make someone unattractive, and people (it seems like women especially) have a range of different features they can find attractive.

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Things like this, and the door thing, rely on women being incredibly dumb, unaware and suggestible. You don't think a woman will see through, "Don't send nudes ;))))" and just take it at face value and be all intrigued? Lol. Someone post that "look at the door" thing btw.

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Dreadwroth posted:

That door method thing seems like some old fashioned emotional abuse.

Maybe on the kind of woman portrayed in the explanation, like a lobotomy patient or something? The woman is supposed to be getting all nervous about the door, when any normal human would just be like "what the gently caress are you talking about, are you having a stroke?" The guy who wrote that is either pretending or has zero respect for the mental capacity of women as a whole

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Yup. I mean, even incels can see women as sentient, this Red Pill brainwashing stuff is beyond that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Aughhhh

Good thing no one cared about my hymen bc I didn't bleed my first time, otherwise I'd probably be dead

I guess they have a rule about protecting identity because gently caress this dude. You can easily kill someone trying to knock them out with benzos. I hope someone can try to report him :/

• Locked thread