Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

Benny Harvey posted:

Is step 5 not basically saying they should pretend to be someone else to get laid (because getting laid is super important)

I mean they should get jobs regardless but from my experience you can still remain in your shell while in a job.
This is why step 5 is after step 2. :therapy: Benny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

Benny Harvey posted:

I thought it was that but replace men with white people.
white men, actually

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

Jim Barris posted:

Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only person who goes to plays by himself. I pretty much never see anyone else unaccompanied.

I go to events by myself all the time. I ask friends if they want to go, and it's great if they do, but I'm going either way. It felt kind of weird at first, soon enough though it was fine. Hell, I just drove to Memphis last week to see a show by myself and I had a great time. These guys could start small, going to a movie alone. Sit in the back, and in the dark nobody will even know you're there, much less alone. But we know for them it's more about being the victim than actually improving anything.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

it's your fault nobody likes you please :frogout:

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

Captain Yossarian posted:

loving stop trying to serious post at Benny god drat lol

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

lol just lol that you guys keep seriousposting at hyphz and Benny

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

Benny Harvey posted:

Because either they're being intentionally bitchy and know it's unattractive or they don't but it didn't matter because they can change back to being nice to someone whose opinion mattered to them.

⚠️THE INCEL IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE THREAD⚠️

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

KillerJunglist posted:

Oh GOOD. They found a NEW FORUM. :mad:

I don't know why I hadn't thought of this before, but why Chad? I don't think it's a common name nor can I think of any hunks that go by Chad. Hell, I've only ever met one and he was overweight.
I think it's super funny because my very first crush was on a boy named Chad. In 7th grade he'd matured early, could grow a beard already, and he played soccer so he was in great shape. He was so dreamy.

That's about when I figured out I was gay...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

Fartbox posted:

What sites were those
The original Silk Road and the followup Silk Road 2. SR2 brought over a couple of moderators from SR1 who were secretly government agents.

More recently AlphaBay was taken out by the US government, and the users fled to Hansa, not knowing the Dutch police already controlled the site and was working with the US agents.

• Locked thread