Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

fruit on the bottom posted:

BLACKPILL: If you manage to get a job as an ugly male you are always on thin ice

This is even more true if you work with a lot of femoids. You have to be drat near a perfect employee just to keep your job while Chad only works half as hard, goofing off half the time only to move up in the company. Every little mistake you make will be scrutinized heavily and could possibly get you fired. Good looks aren't just for attracting women. They also make it a hell of a lot easier to put a roof over your head.

there are devs at amazon who barely make an effort to cover there god drat bloated stomaches and they’ve been there for years, has this guy ever worked a real job?

hell its a running gag in dilbert that engineers are dumpy and weird, this guy is so wrong about that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

A reminder that no female has ever looked at you and thought you were attractive.

Just think about it. All the times you go outside, when you go shopping, when you do anything at all not a single one. You say that females are shy and don't express interest when they like a guy? That is incorrect, Chad has females approach him all the time and has females go out of their way to talk to him because females only like Chad. They might be shy in talking to you but they sure as gently caress are not shy with Chad because females only like Chad.

Even if you do buy that bullshit that females are shy and they might find you attractive in your head but they are too shy to show it you can easily test it. You can go on Tinder or OkCupid where females instinctively react to what they find attractive. If you get absolutely no matches like me guess what, it is very likely not a single female has ever looked at you and found you attractive. Think of the magnitude of that implication. All those many different types, not a single loving one. It is simply astounding but in a super depressed way.

The rope just gets ever closer.

Oh no, no strangers found him attractive! How will he ever live this down :ohdear:

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Wamdoodle posted:

Lol, no way that's real. That is some faster than light thrusting if the condom broke.

If you put it on wrong, get the wrong size, or fiddle with it like a dumbass, then you can definitely break a condom

Im betting it’s all three since the guy’s response to a broken condom is to jump on it like a snake bite, instead of informing her so she can buy a plan b pill

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Benny Harvey posted:

To be fair, it's not a nice feeling if no-one one finds you attractive, although it's no excuse for hate.

if you honestly care if strangers find you attractive then I’ve got some bad news for you

Benny Harvey posted:

She was the one who put the condom on. Normally I would expect better from professionals.

cool. it’s still loving stupid not to inform her and try to suck it out

seriously, him just being honest might have revealed that she’s on the pill and would have avoided the whole gross going down on her thing. Not telling her? Welp, enjoy your hooker baby

My Linux Rig fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Nov 2, 2017

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

That you’re a very insecure and petty man

Benny Harvey posted:

As for hookers, the two times the rubber broke I hadn't come. So, yay?

I wasn’t talking about you when I said that

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
I suspect they want the same thing all hate groups want: something to blame for their issues so they can’t blame themselves

It’s why they cling to them so hard

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Palpek posted:

The subreddit went private again. Maybe it's because they're being harassed by those mean normies or maybe they got scared because lately they had numerous posts with photos of teenage girls under the guise of "we missed having sex with these prime time 15 year old chicks in high school, nothing will ever compare to this, it's over!". Except that they're adults now sharing pictures of underage girls they'd like to gently caress. Burn that place to the ground.

I guarantee you it’s because the admin ran across a post that trolled him

The whole pedo angle probably won’t occur to the admin until it’s too late (assuming he himself doesn’t secretly want to gently caress kids)

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

my parents boyfriend posted:

If you were wondering why the subreddit is down, people seem to think it was this incel asking on legal advice how a rapist gets caught.

Lol Jesus that’s so fake i can’t even read that with a straight face. Might as well asked the same thing and said it was for a friend

Actually that probably would have been more believable

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Pick posted:

Is this a thing we women even do? I remember once on the tram in Prague, I saw the most beautiful man I'd ever seen in my life, and I didn't immediately go "boy I want that guy to rail me RIGHT NOW" I thought "boy this would be a great time to be a talent scout or casting director."

I’m gonna guess no. Incels don’t seem to understand much about women even on a purely biological level

In my experience, I’ve met only one woman where looks were a thing for her, but she also turned out to be a sex worker, which seems kind of typical for people who work jobs like that

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Benny Harvey posted:

If looks are so important to women then why have so many women rejected me before they get to know me? (Not that I'm saying that would have made a difference but that's not the point).

ask yourself why you wouldn’t give certain foods or movies or songs or activities a try

or hell, ask yourself why you wouldn’t date certain women

the answer is gonna be the same: preferences and preconceptions.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Omfg you’re worse then Benny. Congrats on that I guess

anyways, wonder what’s going on in the looksmax forum from earlier

quote:

I think I’m a shape shifter

Sometimes when I look in the mirror, I'm like: "hmm, not bad", other times I'm like: "I look like a deformed PSL 2 leukemia patient and should just loving end it". Same thing with photos but here it's mostly one-sided, it's not the "not bad" look unfortunately.

At first I thought that this poo poo was just one of the many side-effects of my mental illness but I actually had this confirmed by a classmate of mine back in 12th grade. He randomly came up to me and said: "Marken12, how come that sometimes you look ugly and other times you look good?", it was literally the most random thing ever.

Is it possible that I'm not actually human but some weird, undiscovered species instead?

its over

quote:

This is how loving valueless males are sexually (FINAL BLACKPILL)

exhibit 1.

Whale who eats all day, looks like absolute poo poo, caked on makeup
>4849 viewers

:nws: :nws:

Male with low body fat, top tier proportions, sorry for the gayness i dont like looking at it too but just showing a point
>310 viewers

:nws::nws:

You can be COMPLETELY Looksmaxxed, have TOP TIER GENETIC BODY PROPORTIONS, GREAT CHEEKBONES, JAW and still beg for tips because you are WORTHLESS.

Who is viewing him? all loving guys as well. Girls don't want any male they get them easily in real life. These poo poo sites are full with incels who cant get a girl so have to pay a girl to strip because they feel like its more "personal" what a loving joke while she laughs at how pathetic you are for paying her while she goes on long holidays thinking about all the creeps who jack off to her.

Our whole world is built on sex. Guys study, work and do all that poo poo in the hope of beign more attractive to women and being able to marry/date one. These sites show that you have to be the best male to stand a chance but you can be just about any female to dominate the world and outdo the male by 1000x and have life on easy mode. Females are just infinitely sexually more desirable.. not just by men but girls as well since all girls are bisexual.

daily reminder that you can have a square body and still considerd to be a top female model

Being a male in this world means you started the 5 minute race, 4 minutes in. No matter how fast you are, you will always be behind.

gently caress I'm losing my hair day by day and it's so depressing buddies. Not responding to fin and just started dutasteride and minoxidil.

@Vitriol
@GokuBlack
@amincel
@marken12
@forever_incel
@ethnicsuperpill
@Supremelooksmaxxer

:stare:

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

noether posted:

how many levels of rugged individualism do you have to be on to think that life being hard is a good thing and shouldn't be changed?

no see they think life should be changed, by banning claims of racism and by taking away women’s rights

Because really the bigger issue is that my hate is being challenged

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

NO gently caress YOU DAD posted:

The most worrying part about the Door poo poo is it's written in a the tone you'd use to upset children. As a plan to manipulate women into staying with you it's dumb as hell, but as a plan to frighten the relative you're abusing into silence it's pretty loving textbook.

Either way, those techniques are all about preying on the weak. Which might be why one could imagine the same technique being used on a kid

Also, yeah these techniques won’t work on smarter, more capable women. That’s not the point, if they’re the scumbag using these techniques or something like it, then they’re looking for marks not partners. Dumber and/or damaged women will be their speed

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Throwaway, may or may not reply

Obscuring details for obvious reasons.

My boss was gone recently when I had a computer issue arose. Called our IT consultant to come down. IT consultant came down and decided it needed a relatively cheap fix. I told him to go for it since we are paying this guy to be there and it will cost more to have him leave and come back when I can run it by my boss

My female coworker comes over and starts in on me about how I'm supposed to run anything over a certain dollar amount past my boss. She goes on and on and on. There were witnesses to all of this. I basically tell her I am deferring to IT, and if I'm making a mistake then I will be held responsible.

Long story short, he never asks for my side of events, and blindsides me with a formal warning stating I was physically intimidating and shouting at this woman.

I get more and more details and figure out that based on testimony, she was lying. He doesn't want to hear any of it. Refuses to change the warning at all.

So I start the HR process while using my leave to avoid the office. Keep in mind physically intimidating someone is a crime.

So it's looking like I will ride out my leave while looking for another job or starting an entirely new career. But it beats jail.

The stress is unreal. I may lose everything, but at least I have this person and my white knight boss out of my life.

Financially this will cost me tens of thousands or maybe even $100,000+ in lost wages, opportunities.

Moral of the story: not sure there is one. ID crazy from the get go. Don't treat work as work, treat it as CYA constantly. Never be alone in the office w women (there were 4 women in the office w me that day including her). Be a beta at work. Adopt a totally different mental persona. Compartmentalize work. Never talk about yourself or your life or family.

Edit: some clarification from comments. This has gone through a few levels of HR and they (in my percetion) realize they hosed up and are now trying to do what they can to support the boss/written warning

I did all of his donts and I haven’t been thrown in jail yet! Does this mean... I’m a chad???

Anyway, looks like one of the looksmax posters figured out what future human penises will look like (due to all the WHORES!!!)

quote:

To everyone who is saying I'm having a daughter. My final thread.

For the night. fuken banderas

How are you so sure?

I wish that was the case.

Just fuking lol at bringing another useless male in this world and making him suffer.
WHat? so he can post here?

keep in mind that the final stage of the purplepill is that by the time my hypothetical son is 18, psl 8 males will be entitled to nobody, as lions begin to take their role as daddy, due to the female vajvaj evolving over time

Keep in mind that the lion penis looks like this (serious)

:nws: :nws:

Those barbed wires, over time, will be needed due to the evolving looseness of the female gender. Normal males will just keep slipping out.

This can be attributed to two things

- tinder
- new hormones in the air (@LMS_is_the_only_answer is well versed in this)

It's only a matter of time until my daughter is born

then I'll have another daughter

then I'll hop on high dose HGH and hope I'll be able to compete with the new generation of chads that's up and coming
yep I kid you not, the average 14 year old male these days is pushing 6'5" and has roided body despite never eating
hormones = everything

just lol at not bringing someone in this world who will actually experience happiness and validation

[hypergummy]
[redpill]
[tinderpill]
[reallifepill]
[hairlosspill]
[chadandincelwhatsthedifference2040pill]

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

noether posted:

...wait, is that fucker saying that chads literally have lion cawks?

I think he’s saying that humans will evolve to have lion cawks

So I guess the ow T-shirt will make more sense in 2199 when all chads have dick spurs

My Linux Rig fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Nov 7, 2017

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

univbee posted:

This community has been banned

This subreddit was banned due to a violation of our content policy, specifically, our sitewide rules regarding violent content.
Banned 21 minutes ago.

Lol hmmm guess the companies who advertise on reddit is taking a more critical look at the subreddits

the backlash from this should be fun to read

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Benny Harvey posted:

Where though?

I’m sure it’ll be on the looksmax forum or some obscure manosphere forum out there

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
this recent talk about being a Good Samaritan is pretty encouraging. :unsmith: and for the responses saying you could get blow back too: yeah, you could, but you should realize that has a low chance of happening. You likely have a better chance of dying in a car crash vs some stranger stabbing you cause you stepped in

Anyway, it looks like the incels have discovered why they got banned from reddit!

Also, let’s take a look into the daily life of roastie and virgin!

Poor virgin, if only he wasn’t so corpulent maybe the rope could have saved him from such embarrassment

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Palpek posted:

Black Pill(sort of) by Super Mario's creator

Lol the creator of Mario might be misogynistic? Who could have guessed??

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Fartbox posted:

how is that misogynistic

he’s basically equating women to spoiled house cats

not to mention, it’s no secret that the guy might not think highly of women? he was the guy who suggested this as a game after all:

never played it, but seen gameplay of it, and it’s basically a game where peach has to save Mario through the super power of having hysterics

and now that I mention it, I can’t really think of any games that he was behind that actually had a woman lead character that wasn’t stereotypical. Maybe I’m wrong on that though

My Linux Rig fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Nov 8, 2017

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

ReadingZucchini posted:

I'm not trying to defend miyamoto (and his tendency to use damsels in distress as a plot point) but saying that "cats are like women" is not the same as saying "women are like cats." sure, it may betray some underlying beliefs about the nature of women but those, still, are not equivalent statements.

Fine maybe it’s not that egregious of a quote but I still wouldn’t be surprised if news came out that he did/said some really lovely misogynistic stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

CrazyLoon posted:

I'm actually kinda onboard with the notion, that this thread not go on anymore, if these dipshits are going to just straight up make a rape advice forum for rapists. Making fun of frustrated dweebs, with self-loathing and impotent anger, is one thing, but if it gets to that point of straight up criminality, I don't see any point in making light of that. Just reporting it to the authorities and making a new GBS thread when one of them does get caught.

It might be good to keep making light of them cause it’ll actually spread awareness of them, and I feel like that will have a more positive effect then ignoring them and sending reports to the fbi that they’ll ignore.

• Locked thread