Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I'm gaycel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

big nipples big life posted:

I know this may be a weird question but are there any gay incels?

Im

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I'm a fat retard WITH a girlfriend who is both more attractive and makes significantly more than me. Owned incels

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Mak0rz posted:

ya but how big your dick tho

... It's alright...drat I'm being used for my dick aren't I? loving Stacy's

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Ups_rail posted:

Oh Pick I wish I could go into greater detail about this woman I really do, and trust me as total stranger on the internet she is not a nice or good person. If I could write out all the poo poo I've seen first hand you would condemn her. But given what happened with kiwifarms I really have to show restraint, I will just ad this. She has a child and I got some front row seat time to her destroying her child, with her selfishness.

Instead I will focus on her 2nd husband who lost to a pizza boy, and who she was cheating on at the time.

He had incel traits but he was funny and good looking. I would say that he was in love with his misery in the way that only white upper class suburban teenagers can be. He never loving grew out of it. His firist marriage was to a very heavy lady who got sick of his rear end and left him. He then went for the other big lady. (I honestly wonder if he liked fat women or if some part of it was him wanting someone insecure enough to not leave him)

What he offered her was this,

She didnt have to work,
she could have the new car she wanted,
the apartment she wanted,
trips the themepark she wanted,

He did the cleaning the cooking the laundry
He got his rear end up at 5 to go to work.

In return it was very clear what he wanted from his wife

1) be at home when comes hom
2) Listen to him go over and over about how much of an outcast he was in highschool, and how happy he was to find someone he could truly connect with. (she referred to this tortured pain as and I quote "Emo f*ggot poo poo")

Basically I saw a man do everything his wife wanted giver everything she asked for, and in return he wanted his emotional needs met, and she hated him for it, she even said regarding him that "he let me win too easy" So she left him for a string of physically abusiveness assholes.

These incels strike me as the next progression in such a mentality, they see that they are told X=Y with girls but it doesnt match reality, They get angry and lacking proper coping skills double down on the mentality that they cant ever score, the deck is just stacked against them and boom its their loving identity.

There was a blog I read many many years ago called "the chicks suck guy" it was hosted somewhere I found it back when yahoo was more a directory than a search engine listed in the comedy section. I wish I could find it again and see if there was any overlap with his blog whining about not getting laid and this fuckers on reddit.

Edit: found it https://www.amazon.com/My-Struggle-Chicks-Suck-Guy/dp/1401049648

I am gonna check this out and see if there is any overlap

What the gently caress is this

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Literally A Person posted:

This was proven wrong though. What about the cutey twink nazi???

E: This one:

This little bitch boy fuckman needs chapstick

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

i got something he can rub on his lips.

Whoa :eyepop:

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I have irreversible damage to my dick + balls fyi

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
CHUDs were definitely down to gently caress and I'm sure they also hosed so incels better not try to claim them

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

El Padrino posted:

Jesus. After reading all the garbage that they poo poo all over their subreddit, can we just kill internet access for all incels? Hopefully this will make them do with literal LDAR

I've posted multiple times, probably in this very thread, that incels should just be killed

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Why is significant ant posting here and what is he trying to say? Truly a mystery for the ages

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I'm not convinced it's even the same woman

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I always knew Greeks were the least human! Thanks incels, for backing it up with science

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I can't wait, for us all to die

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Xavier renegade angel is a Chad? 🤔

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

sincx posted:

I'll just leave this here...

Do you think incels are aware that "adultery" had existed forever?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

This is a pro tier Twitter troll account, it's really good lol

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Palpek posted:

If only he wasn't born fat.

Body hair isn't great to be honest, he can have mine

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

I was gonna say, most shirtless models don't have chest hair (neither do I, ladies :smug:)

People say I look like Ron Jeremy, because I'm fat hairy and disgusting

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Please stop serious posting to and about forums sad sack Benny Harvey Tia

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
loving stop trying to serious post at Benny god drat lol

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Perennial forum sad sack Benny Harvey dragging his multiple en threads into the cold light of GBS again, for the 100th time I see

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I just want to throw out a hearty chuckle at the "use LinkedIn" advice, just lol

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Stop loving replying to Benny cripes

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

BrigadierSensible posted:

Do you honestly think it goes down like:

"So are you going to pay, or should I?"

"How dare you even suggest that I, a woman, pay for my meal with money that I have earned?!?!" *Pulls out pepper spray and sprays her date*

Before serious posting, check his extensive and hilarious post history re: women lol

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

My Linux Rig posted:

I guarantee you it’s because the admin ran across a post that trolled him

The whole pedo angle probably won’t occur to the admin until it’s too late (assuming he himself doesn’t secretly want to gently caress kids)

No its because Jim Sterling (who seriously makes like $14000 a month on patreon ) made a video making fun of them lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Please stop responding to Benny I beg of you

• Locked thread