Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

The woman whose bust is, I think, going to be a prize for Best Fantasy/Sci-Fi Novel awards in the US is Octavia E. Butler, a black author who sadly passed in 2008. She won the Hugo Award for Sci-Fi and was a genius. She also lived on nothing but goddamn potatoes she grew for years so she could afford to write. That guy is an idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

The thing that annoys me most is their insistent ignorance of female anatomy. I mean, I get WHY they're ignorant (never had sex and aren't going to Google anything), but they claim to be so rational, intelligent, and to "have it all figured out" that their knowledge of anatomy should be better if that's the case. It's just extra proof they are stupid.

Hymens and vaginas do not work the way they think they do.

"Having a hymen is no guarantee of virginity either because there is a surgery that can repair it or make an artificial hymen."

"No hymen no diamond"

I tried to find the quote about a woman's vagina being shaped for her single and only lover's dick but I couldn't. I have seen it in this thread however. So much bad science.

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

Fleshlights are creepy because society has a history of objectifying and brutalizing women. The answer isn't to be poo poo to ppl who buy them but to work together to enact a feminist Utopia.

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

Sounds good. Deal struck. Hail Satan!

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

Cats have barbed penises AND tongues. Also the constant conflation of vulva and vagina is annoying and anyone who comes out saying it's a useless distinction is a garbage idiot #bravery

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

IF HER HYMEN BREAKS DURING SEX YOU AREN'T DOING IT RIGHT. Anatomy does not work that way...!

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

Benny Harvey posted:

I broke up with them because I didn't want to waste their time anymore.

This is bullshit. It is an excuse I told myself because I didn't want to admit that I didn't like the person anymore and was not willing to work to make the relationship last. Own up to it, broseph. It's not worth it to lie.

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

Benny Harvey posted:

The difference being that I didn't want to be with them in the first place.

So don't act like you did them a favor by breaking up with them. That's for you, not for them. It's a way of perpetually being a victim of circumstances and other people rather than owning your choices and your life.

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

Yeah I had a big response all lined up for that but just PM me if you want to discuss it.

Hurrr

https://youtu.be/gN12ru3fpw0

don longjohns fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Sep 24, 2017

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

Hats Wouldnt Fly posted:

What's the point of a dramatic reading done by a robot?

Wishful thinking that incels aren't real people and are just a Google experiment perhaps?

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

They want to date a combination of a cupcake doll and one of those dolls that "pees" if you squeeze it.

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

I used to be the VP of a D&D club. I was mostly responsible for greeting new people. So this new guy shows up. He's got long hair in a low ponytail and is wearing a blue wolf and moon t-shirt. You know the one. Anyway we chat for about five minutes and the whole time he's staring at my baggy-t-shirt-covered chest. Like, laser-visioned onto it. I was young and anxious so I didn't say anything, but I KNEW that guy hated women. I was loving sure of it.

Later I had a conversation with him (and by had a conversation I mean he came up to my table in an eatery and started talking with no invitation) in which he discussed KILLING AND BEHEADING HIS SISTER because she was "such a whore."

Oh and he was an incel, but he said something like forced celibacy or something

A lot of people can spot misogynists--not all the time, but not every misogynist is good at hiding it a la Ted Bundy (obv not all misogynists are serial killers, but w/e)

Edit:

antitherapyincels sound like my mom posted:

therapy = paying for someone to care about you for an hour. it's prostitution for your feelings. normal people have friends to help with their feelings, which does not require money.

don longjohns fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Oct 10, 2017

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

Guy Mann posted:

People don't have magic mind-reading powers and anyone who thinks they are an impeccable judge of character on sight alone is just a judgemental rear end in a top hat with a chronic case of confirmation bias and/or an inability to ever admit they were wrong.

S'truth. Never said that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

And still their knowledge of anatomy is nil. If a woman is bleeding the first time she has sex then her hymen has torn. It will heal. If she is properly lubricated, the hymen shouldn't tear. It's a permanent part of the human body. You don't "lose" your hymen, or anything when you "lose your virginity" except maybe if you gently caress a Chad, and then you lose your mind.

• Locked thread