Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

/r/incels: What the hell are you talking about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Rufio posted:

I cant make any sense of this

He seems to have had a stroke halfway through

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Benny Harvey posted:

Hahaha dance puppets dance!

dude the "ironic puppetmaster" defense is even sadder than the serious puppetmaster defense

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Boof Bonser posted:

These guys all need to get off the computer and begin lifting weights immediately.

but then they'll just be gymcels!

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

joylessdivision posted:

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if that's how it went. Which then makes me question why the Old Testament is even kept around in Christianity because OT God was a real rear end in a top hat. Just wiping people out left and right, not to mention poor Job.

Religion is really fascinating and really really weird.

God: I love all my children equally!

[earlier that day...]

God: I don't care for Job.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

fruit on the bottom posted:

Normies, if you truly believe that personality matters, answer this

How am I able to talk to multiple girls for HOURS online about a multitude of topics when catfishing, but not with my real lovely face, even though I'm the exact same person behind the monitor?

They literally straight up compliment my PERSONALITY and how much they love talking to me, but ONLY when using the pictures of a good looking Chad. Why's that?

/r/incels discovers the halo effect

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Benny Harvey posted:

As for hookers, the two times the rubber broke I hadn't come. So, yay?

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0L8qaoF9lZz

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

I have literally never heard someone criticize guys who don't want to date fat women, at least where the guys weren't being assholes about it

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

/r/incels: This is what makes me want to fist my own ahole in fury

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

I could be wrong about this, but a lot of my philosophy comes from reading Proverbs written by Solomon. Since I'm agnostic don't expect any preaching from me, but the book really has nothing to do with general Christianity, instead is just the thoughts and observations of certainly someone who today would be considered MGTOW.

So I don't just requote what he wrote. Instead, I'm combining what I read as a teenager, and now having lived a life (around 40 now), I'm talking more from my personal philosophy and experience as a kind of commentary on what he originally wrote.

And he claims at some point it's all futile, so you might as well sit back, enjoy the food, have a glass of wine and be happy.

And really for the most of us (including myself), we are at best a mediocre layer of existence. We're not the worst to hit this planet, and most of us aren't evil or cruel, but neither are we incredibly talented or going to contribute very much to humanity.

The jobs we have, no matter how important we think they are, or how important we think we are, is nothing more than a joke. We could be replaced in a heartbeat, and nothing would change. As a software developer, mostly nothing I've ever worked on has been groundbreaking. A lot of stuff never even got completed or is now no longer even running. Many companies just liquidated or moved on to other things.

The friendships I have are kind of shallow. I have pockets of improvements here and there, but it seems most people only have limited time and the notion of old school friends I abandoned a long time ago.

Not having kids, I have no direct and immediate responsibilities.

So I go to work, I pay my taxes and every few months I get a haircut.

But there's a certain beauty to all of this. Once you realize how obscure and irrelevant you are, and how no one actually gives a poo poo about you, you realize how alone you are. How your purpose and meaning and "keeping your poo poo together" all falls on you, you can't google your way out of this.

And so you should be proud, because no one else is going to congratulate you on your achievements, or how far you've come or the poo poo you've got through. People like us don't get acknowledged or given medals, only you know what you've gone through.

But you should also realize there's some kind of timer running in this life. And I don't really think in the very end it matters but just don't walk around thinking you have forever to get on with stuff. Live with a sense of urgency.

The fact that it comes from a MGTOW sub is pretty lol, but there's nothing really objectionable about this in isolation. Pretty standard existentialism

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Ghostlight posted:

It's the special non-cheating way of measuring your dick by not taking the ruler and jamming it into your crotch until it hits 'bone'. Non-bone pressed erect length.

In other words, dick size without correcting for FUPA size

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

"Banging his mom," an assumption that people regularly make

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

this is the real translation of plenty of fish's "intentions" that girls add to their profile:

i am looking for casual dating: i want to get hosed by chad just once and then move onto another chad

i want to date but nothing serious: i want to get hosed by chad more than once but i dont mind if he gets replaced with another chad

i want a relationship: i want to get hosed by chad, but i am too much of a liar to pick any of the above 2 options, so i picked this one instead

i am putting serious effort to find someone: i want to lock down a chad, but if it doesn't happen, then i guess i will just have to continue getting pumped n dumped by chads

i am serious and i want to find someone to marry: looking for a rich non-chad who i will cheat on with a chad, and then divorce-rape him in a few years.

be careful out there bros.

just lol @ using pof

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

noether posted:

hey folks! have you ever wondered what your sexual market value is? well look no further, cuz I got the internet quiz for you~!

for the boys

for the ladies

I got a 13, which means I'm a classic beta:

I stg if I ever end up dating a guy long term again and I catch him using MAN SOAP or whatever, I'm gonna dump him on the spot. that whole corner of consumer identity is loving weird

Those dialogue options are so loving cringey

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

univbee posted:

This community has been banned

This subreddit was banned due to a violation of our content policy, specifically, our sitewide rules regarding violent content.
Banned 21 minutes ago.

:stare:

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

My Linux Rig posted:

Lol the creator of Mario might be misogynistic? Who could have guessed??

good job

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

The Maroon Hawk posted:

Every Chad I’ve ever met has been a generally nice, genuine guy that respected women. It’s the Dustins and Bryces that generally turn out to be tools

The Bryces I've met are pretty cool. Now Cody and Thomas on the other hand, yikes

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Tetracube posted:

-fall asleep dreaming of bowser dick

don't doxx me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Benny Harvey posted:

Showing bloody sheets to the groom's family is a thing for gypsies.

E: lol I say that as if the groom and bride have different families.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0L8qaoF9lZz

• Locked thread