Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Normally I feel bad about making fun of people for being unattractive, but somebody put text on an image of an ugly person implying that they have bad opinions so now I am OK with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

It was awfully considerate of that totally real person to conspicuously dedicate more of the picture of their own shadow than anything else.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Ghostlight posted:

I'm not sure what point is being demonstrated by photoshopping Kim into the average plastic surgery enhanced South Korean.

loving Chans getting all the Seoyuns :argh:

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

timefly posted:

An adult woman with A-cups will always be distinguishable from a little girl, guys.

There are people who genuinely think that women shaving their pubic hair turns men into pedophiles, people get really weird when they start politicising their sexual preferences with :biotruths:

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

can you give a reason for why it's desirable to men for women to remove their secondary sexual characteristics that's not creepy tho

Because it feels good and it looks good and practicing basic hygiene is a fundamental part of the social contract

You don't see people going "well, in nature adults would have all their teeth rot out of their head in their 20s so if you like straight white teeth you're actually a pedophile" or "You like short well-kept fingernails and toenails? You mean like on a child???" but dudes who are into body hair are up there with dudes who love eating pussy/rear end in terms of being obnoxious and performative about how open-minded and enlightened they are and how a sexual preference they had zero choice in having makes them better than everyone else.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

HazCat posted:

As long as you are cool with men being held to these exact same 'hygeine' standards, no one has an issue with this stuff most of the time.

Excepting crazy people who have made being hairy their hill to die on, which I do acknowledge exist.

Dudes definitely need to take care of their poo poo too. Luckily I live in Florida where it being a muggy hellhole means trimming/shaving your junk and underarms is a necessity for survival so even the fragilest of masculinity is usually willing to do it to not have to spend all day brewing a stew of sweat and pubes in all their crevasses.

chumbler posted:

Isn't screwed up teeth correlated with modern diets or am I just half remembering something? And I mean not just the mountains of sugar in everything part of modern diets.

I was being slightly facetious, people have been cleaning their teeth for all of human history. Before we had toothbruses and toothpaste people used chewing sticks to clean their teeth.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Literally A Person posted:

Have you taken the Neck Pill?:

ladies :woof:

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Animated Nerd posted:

I guess this is why these guys seem under medicated. I would like to think that a med/therapy treatment plan wold fix a few of them.

I bet Scientology would have a field day with them: hate psychology, pathological aversion to forming attachments to other people, sees everything as a series of rigid levels of success and desperate for a way to move up it. The only hard part would be getting them to pay for their audits.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

"nervous or panicky if you have to give a presentation"

welp, that settles it, if you have literally the most common fear on planet earth then you're an incel

I thought that was the joke of all these Incel memes, they're trolling by listing mostly completely normal things people are insecure and self conscious about to Barnum Effect insecure people.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

a marble rolls down a tube and knocks a row of dominos into a pocket knife, which cuts a thread dropping a poptart into a gaping maw. powerhouse plays in the background.

Even Pee Wee Had A Girlfriend

And a total Chad boyfriend in the new movie.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

mind the walrus posted:

I don't know about girls that like casual sex all having rock bottom self-esteem though. Some must by law of averages, but whatever their underlying reason it's their choice and has poo poo all to do with me or my approval.

All female sexuality is pathological in origin when you're on the internet

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

/r/incels: Charisma is my dump stat

You know how in old D&D women had -1 Strength and +1 Charisma? I want to see a wall of text from /r/Incels breaking down exactly how broken and unbalanced Chads and Stacies are.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Palpek posted:

no hymen no dymen

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0224633/

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

chumbler posted:

You know maybe referring to it as "slaying women" isn't the best thing to do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZQWQ64-GTg

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

fruit on the bottom posted:

TRAP SPRUNG NORMIE CUCK

Islam's contribution to western society: Literally the entire basis of mathematics and science

Incel's contribution to western society: Schadenfreude

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
People don't have magic mind-reading powers and anyone who thinks they are an impeccable judge of character on sight alone is just a judgemental rear end in a top hat with a chronic case of confirmation bias and/or an inability to ever admit they were wrong.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

china bot posted:

I just rewatched Fight Club, and it's amazing how much of this incel-speak either comes from or is satirized by it. One moment that really jumped out was when The Narrator is explaining Tyler Durden's "backstory", and they allude to Tyler cumming into the Cream of Mushroom soup at a restaurant, an action I associate with people like this:

As much as people goof about Incels being some new and dangerous thing you can find their mindset in tons of fiction and history if you look for it. Like how The Stand came out in 1978 but the character of Harold embodies pretty much every terrible Incel cliche, same with A Confederacy of Dunces in 1980.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
http://stephenking.wikia.com/wiki/Harold_Lauder

It's kind of amazing that Stephen King more of less created the prototypical Redditor long before the internet as we know it was ever a thing.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
The Virgin Dead Meme v The Chad Original Content

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Ziv Zulander posted:

"roast beef vaginas", which they claim are caused solely by promiscuous sex

gripping the steering wheel so tightly my knuckles turn white every time I drive by an Arby's

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
It works both ways, that's why Chad got a twizzler dick from all the Stacy vaginas squeezing and twisting his cock all day every day

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
new from the creators of Roasties come Stace-Ums

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

noether posted:

fun fact: the author of ready player one is an incel type

He's a loser who would be right at home in Randall Munroe's private ballpit but he's not involuntarily celibate.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

My Linux Rig posted:

-Mr. Virgin Nerdturtle, 2017

also, somebody’s been working on their knot making skills!

Let’s check out the comments for this picture!

https://www.theonion.com/study-many-americans-too-fat-to-commit-suicide-1819569199

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Its true, being yourself isn't a good idea when your self is a terrible person.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Well they're not wrong, I'm sure the widespread isolation and malaise that late-stage capitalism brought on in America is something that future generations will look back on in horror.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

PetraCore posted:

This is a fetish right.

Sub-8 males rub a habanero pepper on your foreskin whilst choking yourself with a belt, this is the exquisite suffering you'll never feel under the heels of a Stacy.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Gee I really hope that incels don't start killing themselves en masse in protest of their forum getting shut down, that would just be awful

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Imagine how furious they would be if the tables were turned and they showed up for a date with an attractive woman who turned out to be an unattractive basement dweller who started screaming at them about how men are scum.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Tetracube posted:

AVERAGE INCEL DAY
-wake up (too many lives left to die)
-spend all day saving princess from bowser
-get no thanks not even a kiss
-try to kill self by jumping into bottomless pit

AVERAGE STACY DAY
-get "kidnapped"
-spend all day loving bowser
-turn down nice guys for trying to save you because they're short fat manlet subhumans
-fall asleep dreaming of bowser dick

so long, chad bowser

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

The Snoo posted:

i love this but also my husband wants an 'ouch!' shirt so i'm def making one

e: joann's has shirts for $2 so i'm gonna pick up a bright pink one >:^)

The Virgin Chad and The Chad Stacy

• Locked thread