Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

The Unholy Ghost posted:

I guess at the bottom of it some people here just can't accept encountering a "real" incel :newlol:

There's no such thing as an incel, really. you're not involuntarily celibate; you're just a horrible, pseudo intellectual windbag that drives people away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Pick posted:

jesus poo poo have any of these dorks come across the notion of spending this much effort developing their empathy

Empathy is only for beta cucks. You wouldn't understand this though, you stupid femoid, because you're too busy loving three or four chads at once and your worthless FHO brain can't understand the true nature of The Pulse.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

The Unholy Ghost posted:

Ugh...

I took some acid and had an amazing time, but after three trips I still couldn't break into my unconscious. My id stood like an iron giant, a super-power that I (my Ego) knew I had no chance of fighting. For I am my id at the bottom of it, whether I can feel the direct connection or not...

And my unconscious id won't move. I could try doublig my tab intake, or tripling, but I feel certain it's not going to work.

Wow you're boring

• Locked thread