Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Toddlers these days are loving whores.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Mak0rz posted:

there is nary an act more chivalrous than not watching people gently caress on video

Chivalry is dead in my home.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

How dare you imply I have homosexual or incestuous thoughts!
*fantasizes about someone with a comically large penis getting fellated by his mother while he watches and is eventually ejaculated upon*

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

They made the sub private again lmao

No peeping, roasties.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

StupidSexyVaultGuy posted:

Quote is not edit...

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

I can't think of the word "boobcrack" without hearing it to the tune of "Love Shack."

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Hobologist posted:

/r/incels: Chad will hold your head in the toilet while he fucks your mom and sisters

That's pretty impressive.

gnarlyhotep posted:

So does the internet still make you stupid?

More like reinforces it.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Hello, my name is StupidSexyVaultGuy and I enjoy things such as letting doors hit the strollers being pushed by women behind me. Why won't anyone love me?

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Parsley posted:

How'd that guy even know that chick had Chad-spawn anyway?

It's his sister. He watched from the open doorway due to lack of incestuous thoughts.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

1st AD posted:

fuuuuuuuck. Steiner is like...3 Chads in 1. With 141 2/3 chance of loving Stacy...what hope does even regular Chad have :smith:

HE'S FAT!

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Hollismason posted:

I laughed at "Constantly Screaming John Madden Style football plays"

SPIDER TWO WHY BANANAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

joylessdivision posted:

What woman would want to actually read that poo poo out loud though? Or anyone for that matter.

Looking at you, Pick.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Well, Rick got laid multiple times so, I ain't buying what's being solid this time around.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

That's the stuff.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

54 40 or gently caress posted:

Lol imagine carrying a baby in your body for nine months, breastfeeding, rocking him to sleep and singing softly just for him to grow up and be an incel

You go out there and get yourself some poon right now, mister!

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

"I would if you hadn't named me Pnurtis"

"It's a family name!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

Lars is the incel of Metallica though

You know groupies have disappointedly trudged to his hotel room like 'hell with it I'm going to law school"

Ever since Napster it's been all downhill

• Locked thread