Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
I'm like, 10 minutes into the first episode and I've already heard Patty Smyth and Sylvester and this rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
I just want an entire compilation of Awesome Kong facially responding to things.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
Episode 7: Sheila only knowing one song on the piano is the funniest thing in the show so far.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
Apter Mag GLOW Power Rankings

14/13: Ethel and Edna, The Beatdown Biddies
12: Vicky The Viking
11: Scab
10: Beirut
9: Brittanica
8: Fortune Cookie
7: Zoya The Destroya
6: Sheila The She-Wolf
5: Liberty Belle
4: Welfare Queen
3: Melrose
2: Machu Pichu
1: Junkchain

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

Kal-L posted:

I think that was more of a Hail Mary play. Ruth knew that Debbie would be in the audience at least, and was setting it up in the hope that Debbie would finally go all in and embrace being Liberty Belle.

Edit:

Fair enough. I only wish there was more time devoted to her to give more hints of it. Or maybe they did set it up really well, because when THAT happened, I was left as confused as Sam :v:

She was wearing a Liberty Belle costume under her coat.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

Gaz-L posted:

I said FIRST champion. She pins Jenny and then butler-guy brings out the crown, so Zoya at that point is the champ. Then Ruth and Debbie do their angle with the challenge from the crowd and Debbie wins the crown until Tammé steps in and executes Sam's audible.

Machu Pichu #1 all day erry day. <:mad:>
I feel like a fun storyline for season 2 would be, say, Melrose and Sheila getting the opposite reaction to what was intended, where people see Melrose as a heel so she has to deal with the fact that her whole identity is built around getting attention but that's not necessarily a good thing, and Sheila getting validation (that could be fleeting when people see her still dressed up in public, not just in the ring)

One of my favorite parts was in episode 3 where Bash was talking about how much everybody would love Machu Pichu. I think he's the only regular on the show that really was portrayed at understanding wrestling.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
lol brooke hogan is in this

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
Carmen's dad starting a Machu chant. :neckbeard:

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

This is the exact moment I fell in love with this show.

that's a man who has the high score in burgertime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
Bash's future house was worth it just for Carmen going "Thank you!" in robot voice. :allears:

• Locked thread