Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

https://twitter.com/hellenkeniford/status/1187108381246607360

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol even the haircut

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The pose makes me thing of those wax figures you have in history museums.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Clip-On Fedora posted:

I've figured it out.

It's the eyes. They're completely lifeless.

It's like the uncanny valley you get from seeing celeb wax figures at Madame Tussauds.

Or maybe what happens when I create a new Bethesda game character and start random selecting random physical attributes to create the most inhuman fucker possible to wander around the game world.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Zuck is probably a alt right crypto-facist

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Was re-reading the live of Octavian and it's amazing how Zuck is just like him....

Like how Octavian was sick inside of his tent during major campaign battles but still took full credit for when the "employees" were successful.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Congrats to the brave netrunners who managed to take Facebook down today.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Plank Walker posted:

who do i gotta whistleblow to get an nyt piece in here?

Where's the NYT on CSPAM whistleblowers ?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The zucch zone

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Waffle House posted:

We had so many views! Look at all these comments and clicks, wow.

Client engagement

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

whenever Zucc makes a speech it makes me think of random NPC conversations you hear in Elder Scrolls games.

Have you heard the latest on the high elves?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

check out the beginning of this very thread for some of the chronicling of fuckerberg inexplicably deciding to visit iowa for a couple months and get photographed talking to farmers (always sitting down or with extreme forced perspective to hide him being like 5'5")

he never admitted he was running for president and gave it up right about the same time as the booster seat incident

Maybe in next election, we could have a lil Fuckerberg and lil' Marco Rubio ticket?

Or maybe go with Mini Mike for the VP pick?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Carthag Tuek posted:

it was 100% because there was no way to focus group him into even a slight positive

he might get a lil ratings bump if he reallly leaned into the android thing i guess

If Zucc tried to run it would be a hilarious cringe bomb similar to how the Mini Mike campaign spent 500 million on the failed primary attempt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtnehMIdLMM