Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

chris screwed chris

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

I think they said he basically had the brain of a guy in his late 80s with Alzheimers :ohdear:

hell, so do i

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i would love to know what would happen if some production guy hated his job enough to just randomly play benoit's music during a segment

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

DoctorGonzo posted:

he would be fired?
i meant what would the crowd reaction be/if they'd hastily cut the feed

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Mel Mudkiper posted:

tbf in 2007 this is a reasonable opinion to hav
i agree, i wish chris benoit had killed john cena with the crippler crossface instead

edit: alternatively, i wish john cena had burst into the house in the middle of benoit's crimes and heroically killed him with a weightlifting machine before he could harm his wife and child

• Locked thread