Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I remember being offline the whole day and turning on RAW late and seeing the Royal Rumble match being replayed and being like "Whats this about?"

Then I saw the tiny picture of Benoit's family in the corner and was like "Oh poo poo"

And then Paradol Ex saved it with that post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Remember how we had that theory that being Undertaker's opponent in Smackdown vs. Raw was a death sentence after Eddie and Benoit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utr8qLByzCI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjvNTT87OCk

Mel Mudkiper fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Jun 27, 2017

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Mob posted:

Reading that thread is a hoot

I forgot about the "is this a work???" part

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

C. Everett Koop posted:

I would like to say that Sir William Black was also robbed.

Really sad he never got training, he was way too good for a guy at a playground

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

oatgan posted:

el generico ended his indie run reunited with kevin steen as friends once more

and then no one ever saw him again

makes you think

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Male. Bi. Unix. posted:

Man, people REALLY wanted Nancy to be guilty of something. Whole bunch of posts accusing her of killing Daniel and then Chris killing her in revenge. Then as the timeline becomes clear that Nancy died first, more posts suggesting that she could have poisoned the kid, which ended up killing him. People continue Just Asking Questions about her long after the news is fairly unambiguous that Chris Benoit killed his family, then himself.

How many of those posts were Pex tho

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

That's because he's a Canadian performing the wrestling equivalent of a minstrel show. Pretty sad.

Half Canadian half mexican!

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Cardboard Box posted:

and someone even said "why couldn't it have been cena instead" like what the gently caress.

tbf in 2007 this is a reasonable opinion to hav

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

If you told 2007 me John Cena died I would do a little fist pump and not feel the least bit bad about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

He only had the consensus best WWE match of the year, what a loser.

Please, we all know Kevin Federline carried that match

• Locked thread