Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
10 years ago, a man committed an act that led to Johnny Nitro winning the ECW Championship and being re-branded as the John Morrison, the gatekeeper to the palace of wisdom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

I'm still shocked WWE didn't decide to stop or yank the broadcast of RAW when things started getting out indicating that the story was not what it appeared to be. I mean, I don't know what they would do with the airtime after airing a portion of a tribute to a guy who murdered his family, but poo poo. What a surreal broadcast.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

SamuraiFoochs posted:

How DID Bryan Alvarez fall for that four times?

Just keep changing the file name back and forth between "Someone is back" and "Someone in back" and he'll never catch on

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

John Cena made his WWE debut on June 27, 2002. I've been posting here since June 19, 2001. God drat.

I'd like to think I've brought RUTHLESS AGGRESSION during my tenure

• Locked thread