Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
nothing makes any sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
For instance: BbbBLlllBbllLLuuuu

doesn't make any sense. A human made those letters, and for what?

vanisher

What's up with wisdom teeth

Just gotta have em yanked

vanisher

Why don't we have shark teeth that are constantly regrowing

Id rather be a shark

cda

by Hand Knit
I got my wisdom teeth pulled and got on a train for a three day cross country train trip with a bottle full of Vicodin and it was weird

cda

by Hand Knit
Me goin in and out of consciousness on the train: drat... Being human is weird

Macnult

While most creatures on planet earth communicated with thought bubbles, humans appear to have adopted speech instead

Darkman Fanpage
you think a dog thinks about my fingers as much as i do? nope. they dont even have my fingers. i do. and i cant stop thinking anout how weird they look.

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
no wonder you don't understand humanity!!!
*takes off mask*
Ha! I knew it! CDA stands for Computerized and Dastardly Android!!!

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Ultra Spoot

Yeah if you think about it I can't prove that you actually exist, and you can't prove I exisOH NO *vanishes*

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

vanisher posted:

Why don't we have shark teeth that are constantly regrowing

Id rather be a shark

you couldnt stop swimming and :justpost: though

Starshark
We're pretty amazing as a species with a vast body of knowledge which has brought us many incredible technological advances, most of which have been placed, at one time or another, up someone's rear end.

little munchkin
"being human is really weird", I say to the reporter after being asked what it feels like to throw four touchdowns passes in the super bowl

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
Reporter: Does the, uh, does the President have any comment on reports that Jared Kushner is potentially... has been identified as a focus of the special investigator's probe?

Sean Spicer: Being human is really weird.

Twenty Four

A bunch of ghosts and skeletons dressed up as people on Halloween - "Being human is really wierd!"

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
the i ching upon being asked what the disciple should do with their life: It Furthers One To Cross The Great Water (so you can get your weird human butt away from me~)

Ultra Spoot

Just got back from dying via skydiving without a parachute and i gotta say i agree, being human is pretty weird

Mariana Horchata

cda posted:

Me goin in and out of consciousness on the train: drat... Being human is weird

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYgJi9Z2DFQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM8PmFOB6yI

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Jun 25, 2017

Dead Hippie Ghost

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC
I don't have an appendix but when I did that was weird. Like why? I barely even eat grass

Darkman Fanpage
why do we call them hands instead of paws? every other mammal has paws. just call them paws.

cda

by Hand Knit
What's the deal with airline food? It's this stuff made out of animals and grains and water and then you put it in your mouth hole and mush it around and an involuntary reflex carries it down a slimy tube into a pouch of acid inside you where it's broken down and while it's doing all this your life is still so cosmically insignificant that it should be possible to live serenely, soaring high above your troubles on the recognition of their, and your own, total inconsequence, and yet somehow you can't lose interest in yourself no matter how relieving it would be to do so in the face of your impending death which you can neither escape nor control nor entirely forget

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Daft Punk: HUMAN. HUMAN. HUMAN. HUMAN.

Me: Weirdos. Weirdos. Losers. Weirdos...

cda

by Hand Knit
Man... teh only animal to be able to look at his dick and wonder what people would honestly rate it

cda

by Hand Knit
Not only conscious, but I have consciousness of my consciousness and know, when I'm thinking things, which things I'm thinking are wrong

byob historian

cda posted:

Man... teh only animal to be able to look at his dick and wonder what people would honestly rate it

whoa is that rly something people think about lol

Dead Hippie Ghost

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC

cda posted:

7.34 dead crocodiles out of 13.9433 coffee tables

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Being a meat computer is really weird

slumdoge millionare

by FactsAreUseless

Munchables posted:

Being a meat computer is really weird

But what if you weren't made of meat? Being human is weird, but being a sentient crystalline structure would be truly bizarre.

Sing Along

by Athanatos

Doomtalker posted:

But what if you weren't made of meat? Being human is weird, but being a sentient crystalline structure would be truly bizarre.

imagine how slowly we probably appear to think and process information compared to other configurations of consciousness

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

I Dunno

Darkman Fanpage posted:

you think a dog thinks about my fingers as much as i do? nope. they dont even have my fingers. i do. and i cant stop thinking anout how weird they look.

Fingers are weird af. I think aliens would be freaked out by them. They'd be like omfg this thing is waving their weird two limbs at me! And, holy gently caress, the ends split into FIVE MORE LIMBS THAT MOVE INDEPENDENTLY

Horrifying.

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
I wouldn't know, OP, I'm dancer

Saint Drogo

recasting the ghost and the vampire after th pilot really killed it for me tbh.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Socks4Hands posted:

imagine how slowly we probably appear to think and process information compared to other configurations of consciousness

Yeah, but i bet moving is a lot easier if your not rocks.

----------------

byob historian

drilldo squirt posted:

Yeah, but i bet moving is a lot easier if your not rocks.

but you wouldnt know would you

cuz you rock!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Thank you, that's kind of you to say.

----------------

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Just think about legs for a moment.

We are the only things that got legs.

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Nothing matters

Robot Made of Meat

HotSoapyBeard posted:

Nothing matters

What about that one thing? It seems to matter to me . . .

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Yeah actually now that I think about it loads of stuff matters lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie

kinda but its also kinda kool so idk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vHRUsP20dQ

• Locked thread