Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
nothing makes any sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
For instance: BbbBLlllBbllLLuuuu

doesn't make any sense. A human made those letters, and for what?

cda

by Hand Knit
I got my wisdom teeth pulled and got on a train for a three day cross country train trip with a bottle full of Vicodin and it was weird

cda

by Hand Knit
Me goin in and out of consciousness on the train: drat... Being human is weird

cda

by Hand Knit
Reporter: Does the, uh, does the President have any comment on reports that Jared Kushner is potentially... has been identified as a focus of the special investigator's probe?

Sean Spicer: Being human is really weird.

cda

by Hand Knit
What's the deal with airline food? It's this stuff made out of animals and grains and water and then you put it in your mouth hole and mush it around and an involuntary reflex carries it down a slimy tube into a pouch of acid inside you where it's broken down and while it's doing all this your life is still so cosmically insignificant that it should be possible to live serenely, soaring high above your troubles on the recognition of their, and your own, total inconsequence, and yet somehow you can't lose interest in yourself no matter how relieving it would be to do so in the face of your impending death which you can neither escape nor control nor entirely forget

cda

by Hand Knit
Man... teh only animal to be able to look at his dick and wonder what people would honestly rate it

cda

by Hand Knit
Not only conscious, but I have consciousness of my consciousness and know, when I'm thinking things, which things I'm thinking are wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
It's cool too form feelings for other human beings in spite of the fact that both you and they will one day cease to exist as if it had never happened

• Locked thread