Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HaveARottenDay

I stand steadfast at the edge of a rocky cliff side with the endless ocean before me. My eyes are closed. Sword in both hands pointed skyward, I begin to slowly lower my arms until the tip of the blade is face level. The meditation breaks, eyes blink open with a fiery stare. Quickly, I turn to face the enemy as my long raven-black hair is flowing in the howling wind.

I lower my stance in a form that strikes a perfect balance between aggressiveness and deadly calm. The sword now arched above my lowered visage ready to deflect any incoming blow. I speak "Kevin stop leaving the toilet paper on the roll holder you idiot!"

Intimidated so hard by me, the bastard runs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HaveARottenDay

I stand before you- a sight to behold as my piercing gaze surely frightens you. But it is my sword that will pierce you this day.

This is you, the enemy, standing before my might. Your pitiful armor will not save you from my sword which I swing wildly as a means to confuse you. One false step and your shield will not stop my ultimate spin move. "HYAAH!!!" I shout loudly. YOur heart races as a cold sweat befallst' upon thee.

• Locked thread