Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vanisher

Heh, same. Although 'my sword' is what I call my junk, and I normally look intimidating swinging it around at those public trough urinals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

I will often do some sick moves with my broom. Because its not evenly weighted its an extra challenge and test of my skills.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

Splatmaster posted:

...as you get closer you realize I am not in fact swinging my sword in an intimidating fashion, rather I am trying to get rid of these spider webs I just ran face-first into. I say, are there any spiders on me? Would you be a true hero and check for me? That would be most splendid!

The warriors of Sparta defended their home against hordes of enemies because their commander took them through a bunch of spiderwebs before the battle.

• Locked thread