Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Literally A Person posted:

less emotional baggage.

More actual baggage, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Regale us with tales of your epic escapades bro like the time you got a woman to trust you and say she loved you before you hosed someone else while lying to her lol this makes you look cool and badass

This is a grade A meltdown

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Lol it's no sweat off my back brother I just like to turn over the log sometimes to watch the cockroaches scurry

So how many times have you made your SOs cheat on you by being a poo poo partner?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Literally a Person isn't melting down.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Hmm.. One relationship in college a girl cheated on me. When I found out I left her on the spot. I like your typical liberal tendency to victim blame though, tell me about bitches who dress a certain way are asking for it for your next trick

You'd have to be a victim for it to be victim blaming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Well yeah dude, people who cheat on their SO are victimizing them, betraying their trust and even physically harming them by possibly spreading stds lol I mean I get you don't like my politics or whatever but this seems like a weird hill to die on

lmao, you got dick rot.

• Locked thread