Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Yug posted:

I mean I've had women tell me with glowing pride what they did to be able to ditch their boyfriends for a while so we could hump. There's some sick people out there.

like anyones jumping through hoops to land and spin on your dick homie

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

yeah ok guy

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

lol

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

p rude posted:

Yug desperately trying to convince GBS of all places that he's a spoke on the cock carousel

lol

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

I really want some avocado bread now

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

I'm gonna go to whole foods and ruin a marriage.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Yug posted:

I've been sharing my experiences and talking with others having theirs. It's you and a few others who've gotten super upset about it. Where did I get mad about people having sex? Why does that bother you so much?

lol

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

OMFG FURRY posted:

just throw eggplants into carts and give a knowing wink, the rest will be like a dance

What if I see her and realize I'm gay?

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Yug posted:

It's okay to be gay.

why are you talking to me crazy person

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

lol just lol at this thread becoming a therapy session for a self proclaimed pussy magnet

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Yug posted:

I haven't set foot in a whole foods in a long time so i dunno what the milf game is like.

just roll in that bitch round 11:30 on a Tuesday and buy some Japanese eggplant then tuck it into your jorts

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

make sure to facebook live ur poon patrol

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

dunno, gonna go suck my own dick and post in /r/incel

peace

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Pick posted:

You go to therapy.

go to nun school nerd

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Rhymenoserous posted:

Stop responding to every other post in the thread you brokebrained retard.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Pick posted:

gently caress Hugh

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Nice try Pick, but I'm not helping you get off on people getting cheated on.

don't worry, the freak has the rest of the posters in this thread

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Pick posted:

leave that poor man out of this

i dunno who's more broken, the poor man or the crazy gbs poster

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Pick posted:

I am definitely more broken, he is definitely more incomprehensible.

true

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Pick posted:

dumb poo poo

lol

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

imgay

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Pick posted:

look man, I don't know how to better express "I'm pretty but I leak" and "maddeningly autistic" in ceramics

i got something for you

do you remember way back in school when they talked about that place called pompeii getting wiped out by a volcano? you two are both sherds of the same vase that some roman dude dropped when he heard that volcano pop whilst working retail in the roman trader joe's

in other words, you're both equally loving broken and worthless

related: does trader joe's actually sell ceramics or is it just some boujee as gently caress store, someone page Yug because I wanna know if he got any hot milfs prowling up in that bitch

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

a bone to pick posted:

This is a very mean thing to say to someone and you should feel bad.

it is but last i heard this person is also a bonafide shitler by her own merits so...no i don't feel bad at all

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Wise advice from the guy with a Trump avatar from Compton, Misssissippi.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Lol let's see your other hot takes

*looks up at the camera while a big stud cums on his face*

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

idgi, if you just wanna gently caress everything with a pulse just gently caress everything with a pulse

suck a tiddy everyday but try not to leave shattered hearts in your wake

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

alternatively, consider loving things without a pulse, such as trees, rocks, grandfather clocks, corpses, cars, bags of sand. that sort of thing

help my dickskin got rubbed off and I'm bleeding from tryna gently caress two round rear end rocks

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Like come on at least own up to being a worthless waste of life

lol just lol if you think other people's lives matter compared to your own pleasure

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

i haven't really read this thread but how many people have brutally self-owned to feed the OP's forums-persona's sense that all men are pigs?

alot. but she's not wrong tho.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Literally A Person posted:

Okay, this is stuff I can answer.

I am kind of blasé but mostly because I haven't been a party to infidelity for so long that it seems like kid's stuff. I have little shame for my past, I was dumb and young. I've mended all of the fences I've needed to mend.

The cured of infidelity part, idk, I really like my partner, feel fulfilled, and am in a relationship in which we only push each other to be better people. It just never occurred to me to cheat. I guess that really isn't a reproducible experiment but it's what happened to me.

While I don't agree with you loving anyone you felt like while dating others, I get how you went from that to where you are now. Makes sense.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

You're still a piece of poo poo even though you found "it" and don't feel the desire to step outside your married lane though. But hey do you man.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Literally A Person posted:

It's the human condition, homes.

Yes it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Actually come to think of it, no its not but I rather play some PUBG than engage in a debate with a sociopath. Human condition is pretty deplorable in general though. We suck.

Psycho Society posted:

LAP how often do you think others cheat

Every other day and occasionally on sundays.

• Locked thread