Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Caufman
May 7, 2007

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Giraffes are such hedonistic creatures.

That is physically impressive.

And if I weren't a veteran of the Internet, it'd be impressively revolting, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Who hurt you, Yug?

And you can say my mother's vagina did, if you're not ready to be vulnerable again.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Even small traumas build up to personality disorders when they're left to fester.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
That's completely true, but most of these stories took place before 2017.

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Sure, it's a lot easier for the giraffe to drink from the highest available water source, but it's still cheating.

This is what the cheater's mindset does to your behavior: you think you're getting it good when you're cheating but in reality you're just sipping on someone else's piss.

Oh, I see now that the giraffe is drinking another giraffe's urine and not their own. Color me a little disappointed.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
It's like wisdom teeth. You might as well get through it early while you make teenager-size mistakes instead of adult-size mistakes.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
I was hella surprised when she cheated on me because she was very ugly inside and out, and I felt like no one else would debase themselves with her.

It was a real eyeopener, I tell you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Caufman posted:

I was hella surprised when she cheated on me because she was very ugly inside and out, and I felt like no one else would debase themselves with her.

It was a real eyeopener, I tell you.

I am of course referring to Yug's mother.

• Locked thread