Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Pick go to therapy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Pick posted:

You go to therapy.

Why I never!!

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Three Olives posted:

I know a couple of guys cheated with me, one was a guy I was friendly with, still am and his boyfriend cheated on him so his plan was to get back at him by cheating with me. It was good. My view is if they are going to cheat with me they are going to cheat with someone else and if they are cheating anyways I might as well get laid. Plus their relationship is really none of my business.

I've never been cheated on (My last and only other serious relationship was open) but I think I could handle it. My one rule is if you cheat on me you have to tell me and we have to start using condoms again until we both get tested. Cheating I can forgive, if you knowingly put my health at risk that is unforgivable.

I had a situation sorta like that. I haven't been cheated on in any real sense (we weren't together, were gonna be together, then he decided to be with someone else so it ended up being a wash), but I have been used to cheat before, and it didn't feel all that great.

I'm sorry, other guy. I didn't mean to mess with your relationships. I hope you got out and found someone better. :smith:

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

gary oldmans diary posted:

i will never forget when my wife said she hosed ted. everything i did i did for my family and this is the loyalty i get in return

Buddy, there's only one thing you can do in that situation, and it's to go behind your wife's back and gently caress Ted

• Locked thread