Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
It hurt like hell and I wanted to vomit. I was only about 17 and still enough of an inexperienced idiot to believe that the world was fair and just and so if I was good to someone they would be good to me.
But a nice older lady took me in hand (;)) and explained why I was cheated on and why I was the last to know. And that was another boot in the balls, although a more useful and constructive one because it meant I didn't get all bitter and grow up to be an incel SA mod or something. LMFAO

e:I don't know anything about giraffes but i am not surprised there are goons who do.

Nic Cage dick cage fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Jun 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread