Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
What's that about. How'd that make you feel in your emotions?

I imagine that it felt bad inside. How bad? Are you still sad and bad feeling because of it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

a bone to pick posted:

I'm over it now and still talk to her, amazingly she hasn't changed at all, she's married and has a kid but is still sleeping around.

Cheaters don't change,

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I would never yet at or hurt a cat.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

frogge posted:

Pick have you ever cheated or been cheated on?

Not that I know of. I certainly haven't cheated on anyone.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pug Rodeo posted:

The Cheat's capture of so many girls' affections contrasts sharply with Strong Bad's lack of success with women. The Cheat seems to have a particular crush on Marzipan, as seen in do over, in which The Cheat (in Homestar-esque makeup and covered in lip-shaped lipstick marks) is seen with Marzipan. He also went out on a date with Marzipan in Date Nite, but it did not work out in the end, as Marzipan found out that he had been declawed and then dumped him.

I can't believe they declawed The Cheat :smith:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

FisheyStix posted:

Pick go to therapy

You go to therapy.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Loky11 posted:

She and I were both cheating on each other as it turns out. We were both at bad places and it manifested itself that way in the marriage. Rather than have adult discussions , I at least, pursued escapism rather than confrontation. It's all over now and we're both happier apart.

What drove you to escapism rather than to conflict resolution?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
gently caress Ted

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

leave that poor man out of this

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Viva Miriya posted:

i dunno who's more broken, the poor man or the crazy gbs poster

I am definitely more broken, he is definitely more incomprehensible.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
me:

him:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

look man, I don't know how to better express "I'm pretty but I leak" and "maddeningly autistic" in ceramics

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Cheating is bad breeding.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

fruit on the bottom posted:

Like the new av, especially because I imagine the cat posting it.

I know, I loved it for the little typey paws :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
We have now learned that cheating hurts a bunch of feelings. Thank you for your input.

• Locked thread