Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
Oh there's a whole range of emotions that come with being cheated on. If you catch somebody doing it you're angry right there on the spot and you shout maybe you even strike someone. I had a girl tell me to my face that she was cheating on me, I suspect so she could see the hurt happen in real time. I wasn't angry that time, it made me sad. I was sad cause I made it happen through my own negativity. She wanted to hurt me because I had hurt her, now I've never cheated, but I've been at times a pretty terrible person. Hell she told me that I needed to make a change or I'd lose her. My response to that was 'You don't like it, the doors that way'. Perhaps it would of been more mature on her part to just leave right then and there. Instead she decided to hurt me as much as she could. I don't think she got as much gratification as she thought she might I put on a pretty convincing show of not giving a gently caress even if I cried myself to sleep that night. In the here and now I'm trying to not be so callous and selfish but I may well get cheated on again. You don't have to do anything wrong to be wronged, after all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread