Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Imo it's not really your problem if someone else is in a relationship. That's their responsibility. Unless you care about them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Uh yug weren't you saying all women cheat once they lay eyes on a chunkier dick to ride? And now there are such things as healthy relationships with these demonspawn? U not making sense my mra friend

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

satanic splash-back posted:

"Everyone cheats," says the cheater.

birds who steal acorns will rehide them if they see another bird while burying theirs. People who cheat will be suspicious as hell because they can't imagine others being any different.

So if a girl keeps trying to hide your nuts, run

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Both my boyfriend and I have agreed our freebie is Guy Fieri and I assure you it is 100 percent serious. The Monogamy Rules are not meant to be taken lightly.

Guy fieri eating in reverse.gif

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Gotta spread your wild oats bro

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
I like them with brown sugar and dinosaur eggs

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

FisheyStix posted:

Buddy, there's only one thing you can do in that situation, and it's to go behind your wife's back and gently caress Ted's corpse

whoa there.... hold on for a second...

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
lol a Kintsugi vase. people broke vases and repaired them with gold to increase their value on purpose

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

i haven't really read this thread but how many people have brutally self-owned to feed the OP's forums-persona's sense that all men are pigs?

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
LAP how often do you think others cheat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Literally A Person posted:

That's really hard to say. In my personal life I have a few friends that have pretty bad cheating problems but a lot of the time I think it has more to due with substance abuse. So I guess if I used my personal life as a measure, idk, like 15%?

Well, as long as you don't think it's a normal thing that everyone does. It's a pretty reprehensible thing to do to someone you're trying to build a life with.

If you find yourself accidentally tripping and landing on strange dick you should just break up. I've always been curious as to why some people think this isn't the thing to do

• Locked thread