Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Yug posted:

Cheating is a pretty normal life experience if you're reasonably attractive. If you haven;t cheated it's probably because you never had the opportunity, not because you're some great person.

Lmao. You are so pathetic. It reflects solely on your own poor character and lack of conscience that you assume other people cheat on their partners just like you do. Which isn't remotely accurate because not everyone is a disgusting amoral rear end in a top hat like you are.

Not that you've ever touched another woman (or man) in your life, but the fact that you fantasize about cheating on your nonexistent partner is amazingly hilarious and sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Yug posted:

That was a lot angrier of a response than I anticipated. Let me guess, a girl you were into was whisked away by someone better looking than you? I'm sorry man.

I've never cheated on any of my partners and have never been cheated on in my life. But I detest cheaters and have no remorse for them. :)

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Yug posted:

lol don't be so sure. I've had lots of girls laugh to me about their clueless boyfriend before.

Lmao. You've never talked to a girl in any context beyond "Hey, you d-dropped your p-pencil" in your sad life. :laugh:

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Yug posted:

You can believe whatever you want to, whatever makes you feel better. I'm sure whoever you're with would not do such horrible things.

Unlike you, I have full trust and respect in my loving partner, which is exactly what a person of decent character should have!

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Streak posted:

stop replying to Yug you gigantic idiots

• Locked thread