Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Interesting. All post are by men. No women. Clearly
The only conclusion is that men are good and don't cheat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

ArbitraryC posted:

This is why I've always thought it was weird when people talked about their "free pass" celebrity crushes. Like I understand that it's never actually gonna come up but it's still not really a good thing to hear that someone with enough wealth/fame/looks is an exception to monogamy rules and I never really did get why this was a thing some people joke about.

Bcuz it's a joke. You gonna be standing there with a taped recording when your so meets matt mconehey or whoever and be like "that was a binding statement!"

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

My wife said she'd kill me if I left the milk on the counter again. I've made the call and am waiting on the front stoop with a shotgun incase she tries anything

• Locked thread