Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Frankenstyle posted:

Any relationship is just the starting line in a race to see who cheats first. The trick is to always be the winner.

Agreed. As long as you're first getting cheated on doesn't feel so bad. I try to do some light cheating right out of the gate and then maybe escalate into full on cheating a few months in. If I really like the person it's usually just a one and done thing though, just to get it out of the way, then I stop cheating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

a bone to pick posted:

My experience was the opposite, I blamed her for everything and loving hated the poo poo out of her. Then about a month later I started realizing I wasn't perfect and shared a lot of the fault, people don't cheat for no reason, we made each other miserable.

She wan't "right" to cheat, but I wasn't a very good partner to begin with, so it is what it is.

You should get checked for low t if u dont kill your girlfriend and her partner for cheating on you

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

scott zoloft posted:

love is complicated, mr. fake testosterone.

This reply is extremely low t

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I'm just getting a mental image of this dude in a Naruto shirt reciting Batty's speech to impress the girl at the Starbucks counter

What does Naruto have to do with Bladerunner you retard youre getting your stereotypes mixed up

• Locked thread