Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Waterbed Wendy posted:

with enough time and prayer anyone can change

*leans into microphone*

WRONG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick posted:

I've thought about that, once a kid is involved though they become the #1 priority.

if I caused them to have a divorce and that kid's life turns into poo poo that's a lot worse than being cheated on.

That kid's life will be way more poo poo if they don't divorce.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Cheating happens when you're a low status male and you decide to create a life with a woman who's ready to "settle down" and put her past behind her.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Waterbed Wendy posted:

look at this heteronormative and wrong thing you posted

You don't have to make up new words like "hereronormative" you can just say normal.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

ProperCoochie posted:

My catch-her-cheating story involves me staying at her place for the weekend.

She tried to get me to go do something alone for a couple hours.... so she could "see" her ex who was also in town.

I figured out what was going on when I caught her sneaking her phone use. I went to the store, parked, and walked to the left. When I returned, I deliberately came from the right. She was on the phole, staring in the left direction, trying to lay low. I jumped in the car quickly and watched her fumble herself off the phone.

A whole bunch of other nonsense happened over the day. Eventually I confronted her and managed to get a confession. I drove away and never spoke to her again.

The worst part was he wasn't even an ex. Just the guy she lost her virginity to, which means she's forever ga-ga for him and he has easy pussy from her for life. Plus, the gall. That was some cold, low poo poo. Thankfully I had a cut up bandaged hand from work or I would've beat the poo poo out of him and been arrested. It was one of the only times in life I was actually shaking from rage and I also saw red. Actual flashes of bright red were flickering into my vision. Looking back, what messed me up most about the situation was how suckered, punked, used I was. You start connecting dots from days past and realize how naive you were, how she recklessly used you for her own entertainment and gain.

I've always hated cheaters. (And because of certain jobs I've had, i feel like I've seen a lot of cheating.) I've always looked down on them. Cheaters want things to go two opposing ways at the same time--which is how children think.

Cheaters have the brains of retarded children, is what I'm saying. Just gently caress a hooker once or five times a year like a normal person.

Are you actually surprised? Girls always have that one guy that blew them away during sex that they will always return to when the guy they're with doesn't cut the mustard. I have an old ex who I have sex with whenever she starts a new relationship before she fucks the new guy, it's great.

This is why you don't settle down with a woman with a long history.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

And for shorter relationships, stop loving cheating and just break up with the person why is this so hard?

Because that's not ideal. You have someone at home for stability, good income stream, and taking care of the household or the children if you have them. Then you have your affairs for great exciting sex.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Big Beef City posted:

This is what a fat person thinks happens.

That makes no sense. I'll just assume you're a pissed of fail-male who doesn't get laid.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Literally A Person posted:

This is something that has happened to me once (being cheated on). But, I knew. And I was the one getting the sex. So, you know, it wasn't bad. I never had to go anywhere dumb and when she got home at night I came over to take care of the more sensual aspects of her needs.

I bet you did a very good job prepping the bull.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Cheating is a pretty normal life experience if you're reasonably attractive. If you haven;t cheated it's probably because you never had the opportunity, not because you're some great person.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

the entire point of this thread is to cause emotional harm to as many goons as possible, by bringing up bad memories

p hosed, imo

Is this your first pick thread?

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Literally A Person posted:

Chadly memories.

lol

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Big Beef City posted:

That would imply that I identify as male and that I try to have sex.
Guess again, fatty.

Oh even more hosed up than I thought then.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Lmao. You are so pathetic. It reflects solely on your own poor character and lack of conscience that you assume other people cheat on their partners just like you do. Which isn't remotely accurate because not everyone is a disgusting amoral rear end in a top hat like you are.

Not that you've ever touched another woman (or man) in your life, but the fact that you fantasize about cheating on your partner is amazingly hilarious and sad.

That was a lot angrier of a response than I anticipated. Let me guess, a girl you were into was whisked away by someone better looking than you? I'm sorry man.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

have never been cheated on in my life

lol don't be so sure. I've had lots of girls laugh to me about their clueless boyfriend before.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Lmao. You've never talked a girl in any context beyond "Hey, you dropped your p-pencil" in your sad life. :laugh:

You can believe whatever you want to, whatever makes you feel better. I'm sure whoever you're with would not do such horrible things.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Unlike you, I have full trust and respect in my loving partner, which is exactly what a person of decent character should have!

That's great. I wish the two of you all the best. I can only share my experiences with women who had boyfriends who professed the same trust and respect that you do and they were not repaid in kind. Obviously not all women behave this way, but to dismiss it as impossible I think is being naive.

Believe me when I say with all sincerity that I hope the two of you stay happy and together for all of your days.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

naem posted:

I want to tell some wacky fun cathartic stories itt but it's too much of a honeypot even for me

Tell them we're all friends here.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Harakiri Potter posted:

When I came home from deployment I pretty knew it was all over. There was a Harley in the driveway. I walked in, there's weird looking dude sitting on the couch with a red, white and blue bandana on his head watching my television. I just said "hey". He said "hey" back. I said "Lynn's at work?" he was like "yep" and I walked in the bathroom, saw a used condom in the trash. My dog was outside and we had a really nice reunion. My truck hadn't been started in a few months the battery was dead. Went next door, got a jump from my old neighbor and took my dog. Kept driving all night and stopped in La Porte, Indiana at some mostly shut down hotel. Felt like "The Shining" in there. It was snowing real hard. There was a lake next door.

I can clearly recall those details but I couldn't tell you about the previous 2 years because they don't stand out. I'd never felt emancipated in my life. I booked two nights at the hotel and did nothing but sleep and eat takeout. She called and I let the phone ring. I never spoke a word to her since. When the divorce papers found me, I was 3 time zones away. There was nothing she could take from me that I hadn't already given up on. There was no alimony in my state. The bank account we shared had been pillaged. Most of the poo poo I cared about was in a storage locker in my name that she had no access to.

That's what being cheated on feels like if you're really happy it happened. And for the first time in my adult life, I was free. I still am, and I stopped caring about women completely a while back. After the last woman I dated, I'm pretty much done now. I got a robotic blowjob machine that doesn't throw food at my house or leave dead things on my lawn.

That one guy said you can trust women implicitly though and they never cheat. Maybe you're an incel?

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Caufman posted:

Who hurt you, Yug?

And you can say my mother's vagina did, if you're not ready to be vulnerable again.

I never had a huge traumatic experience like that guy. My life's pretty great right now actually.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

SuperiorColliculus posted:

I'm pretty sure he was saying don't date amoral assholes tbh.

I hear you've dated someone , so clearly this isn't universally understood advice!

Plenty of good girls turn bad when they've got a big hunk of man in front of them and they know their boyfriend will never find out.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

violentlycitrus posted:

when i realized my ex fiance was cheating on my me with my ex best friend it totally and legitimately broke my brain for a while. the worst part of being cheated on is all of it lol.

Didn't you fully respect and trust her? How could this happen?

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Was it something I said?

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Are the gooncels upset to find out women cheat and like to have sex with men? I didn't realize they were that naive.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

OMFG FURRY posted:

you posted about it bro

He has a guilty conscience but it's really not his responsibility to tell the random dude he's getting cucked.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Probably would be better for the kid though to rip that relationship apart as early as possible so he might have a chance of seeing what a stable relationship looks like at least half of the time.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Psycho Society posted:

Uh yug weren't you saying all women cheat once they lay eyes on a chunkier dick to ride? And now there are such things as healthy relationships with these demonspawn? U not making sense my mra friend

#notallwomen

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Mental Hospitality posted:

Being cheated on feels awesome, especially when it happens more than once in your 20's. I've found it does wonders when it comes to forming relationships later in life.

Sounds like bedroom troubles.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

ProperCoochie posted:

Two other disgusting facets of cheating:

1) I've known men who will cheat with women that are huge downgrades. Men married to women that cheat with someone older, fatter, uglier. I guess the same old sex can be very tiresome (I don't know what it's like to be married for 5+ years, all my longest relationships are around 2-3 years,) and the desire for something new and different can steer men in strange directions. It perplexes me, but doesn't at the same time.

2) Some women are much more likely to cheat when it comes to celebrities. Even minor or local ones. I've seen women say goodnight to their significant other, watch them walk out the door, and walk right over to the VIP section, backstage area, or tour bus outside and immediately get in line with the other women for a chance to hook up. It's another thing that perplexes me but doesn't. I'm not a paranoid or jealous type, women will always have guy friends, but I draw the line when it comes to hanging with celebs.

It's just way more noticeable when women are literally forming a queue to gently caress someone they considerable very desirable. This still happens all the time in real life with non celebrities, they just don't form lines out the door. The fact so many of the frustrated gooncels find this unfathomable shows they don't fit that criteria.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I mean I've had women tell me with glowing pride what they did to be able to ditch their boyfriends for a while so we could hump. There's some sick people out there.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Viva Miriya posted:

like anyones jumping through hoops to land and spin on your dick homie

You another frustrated gooncel? Other people do have sex, some frequently, even if this is different from your own personal experiences I assure you it's true.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
You can always tell the frustrated ones. They think it unfathomable that others are boinking just because they aren't.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

this is some sick burn in your mind huh

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

gary oldmans diary posted:

^ thats where a comeback or a good denial would be if you had one
find a healthier way to vent those frustrations

Which one of my posts pissed you off so much?

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

bro about your frustrations -find a healthier way. we are here for you

You're projecting super hard. I don't fly into a rage when goons post about having sex. That seems to be your deal. We're all just sharing our experiences here and a few very frustrated goons, including yourself, started angrily posting about how no one has sex and sex is a myth. Very weird.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

all this perception of anger can only be coming from inside yourself. in this, a thread about having intimate relations with another person, you get angry. tell us why that is

Several goons got real mad when I shared my experiences with women who cheat. I didn't get mad at anyone who shared theirs. I feel real bad for the guy whose fiance cheated on him with his best friend though, that's low. Why are you making a big deal about people getting laid? Like what's wrong with you?

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

going by the post count it is ridiculous to claim anyone but you is making a big deal about anything. you need to calm down. tell us whats wrong

I've been sharing my experiences and talking with others having theirs. It's you and a few others who've gotten super upset about it. Where did I get mad about people having sex? Why does that bother you so much?

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Viva Miriya posted:

I'm gonna go to whole foods and ruin a marriage.

If she's cheating with some rando at the grocery it's already doomed so have at it.

That said I do gently caress girls with boyfriends but I try not to mess with married women and I've never hosed someone with a kid. That's way low.

But it don't mean a thing if she ain't got that ring.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

bro youve been confrontational this whole thread and have way more posts than anyone. clearly the problem is very likely to do with you and i think you know what it is
if youre uncomfortable talking about it here you can make an e/n thread

You are projecting super hard again. Go make your own e/n thread about why people having sex pisses you off.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

OMFG FURRY posted:

just throw eggplants into carts and give a knowing wink, the rest will be like a dance

Do whole foods have japanese eggplant? That's a very phallic fruit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

theres that deflection and projection of anger again that if you reread you will see is absent from my posts and thus is only from you. again, confrontation. the subject is making you uncomfortable and you say "go"
but we want you to be better

Where did I confront anybody? I'm sharing my experiences. If you count "someone had sex" as a confrontation then that's super lol and says a lot about your mindset.

• Locked thread