Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I got cheated on and didn't care for it, so now I only date women that already have partners. I figure if they are already cheating they on their husband they won't have the energy or time to cheat on me. :eng101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Three Olives posted:

I've never been cheated on (My last and only other serious relationship was open) but I think I could handle it. My one rule is if you cheat on me you have to tell me and we have to start using condoms again until we both get tested. Cheating I can forgive, if you knowingly put my health at risk that is unforgivable.

i think this is the wrong attitude to have. cheating happens all the time, and it has throughout history so there is no avoiding it. but openly acknowledging it is how we go down the path of cucking and open relationship drama and polyamory and whatever. maybe that works for some people (if everyone knows about it from the start) but this stuff is starting to creep into normal relationships and its loving society up pretty bad.

if you cheat you should just keep it to yourself, there is no reason to burden your partner with the knowledge or harm their reputation by letting it get out.

• Locked thread