Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
My catch-her-cheating story involves me staying at her place for the weekend.

She tried to get me to go do something alone for a couple hours.... so she could "see" her ex who was also in town.

I figured out what was going on when I caught her sneaking her phone use. I went to the store, parked, and walked to the left. When I returned, I deliberately came from the right. She was on the phole, staring in the left direction, trying to lay low. I jumped in the car quickly and watched her fumble herself off the phone.

A whole bunch of other nonsense happened over the day. Eventually I confronted her and managed to get a confession. I drove away and never spoke to her again.

The worst part was he wasn't even an ex. Just the guy she lost her virginity to, which means she's forever ga-ga for him and he has easy pussy from her for life. Plus, the gall. That was some cold, low poo poo. Thankfully I had a cut up bandaged hand from work or I would've beat the poo poo out of him and been arrested. It was one of the only times in life I was actually shaking from rage and I also saw red. Actual flashes of bright red were flickering into my vision. Looking back, what messed me up most about the situation was how suckered, punked, used I was. You start connecting dots from days past and realize how naive you were, how she recklessly used you for her own entertainment and gain.

I've always hated cheaters. (And because of certain jobs I've had, i feel like I've seen a lot of cheating.) I've always looked down on them. Cheaters want things to go two opposing ways at the same time--which is how children think.

Cheaters have the brains of retarded children, is what I'm saying. Just gently caress a hooker once or five times a year like a normal person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
Two other disgusting facets of cheating:

1) I've known men who will cheat with women that are huge downgrades. Men married to women that cheat with someone older, fatter, uglier. I guess the same old sex can be very tiresome (I don't know what it's like to be married for 5+ years, all my longest relationships are around 2-3 years,) and the desire for something new and different can steer men in strange directions. It perplexes me, but doesn't at the same time.

2) Some women are much more likely to cheat when it comes to celebrities. Even minor or local ones. I've seen women say goodnight to their significant other, watch them walk out the door, and walk right over to the VIP section, backstage area, or tour bus outside and immediately get in line with the other women for a chance to hook up. It's another thing that perplexes me but doesn't. I'm not a paranoid or jealous type, women will always have guy friends, but I draw the line when it comes to hanging with celebs.

• Locked thread