Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
When I came home from deployment I pretty knew it was all over. There was a Harley in the driveway. I walked in, there's weird looking dude sitting on the couch with a red, white and blue bandana on his head watching my television. I just said "hey". He said "hey" back. I said "Lynn's at work?" he was like "yep" and I walked in the bathroom, saw a used condom in the trash. My dog was outside and we had a really nice reunion. My truck hadn't been started in a few months the battery was dead. Went next door, got a jump from my old neighbor and took my dog. Kept driving all night and stopped in La Porte, Indiana at some mostly shut down hotel. Felt like "The Shining" in there. It was snowing real hard. There was a lake next door.

I can clearly recall those details but I couldn't tell you about the previous 2 years because they don't stand out. I'd never felt emancipated in my life. I booked two nights at the hotel and did nothing but sleep and eat takeout. She called and I let the phone ring. I never spoke a word to her since. When the divorce papers found me, I was 3 time zones away. There was nothing she could take from me that I hadn't already given up on. There was no alimony in my state. The bank account we shared had been pillaged. Most of the poo poo I cared about was in a storage locker in my name that she had no access to.

That's what being cheated on feels like if you're really happy it happened. And for the first time in my adult life, I was free. I still am, and I stopped caring about women completely a while back. After the last woman I dated, I'm pretty much done now. I got a robotic blowjob machine that doesn't throw food at my house or leave dead things on my lawn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY

gently caress da Mods posted:

p o s t
t h e
p e p

When I'm done here, my banme post will contain that photo. I promise.

• Locked thread