Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
Not any worse than your current existence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

SuperiorColliculus posted:

Yeah, it's p pathological to get your kicks out of making other people feel bad tbh.

Some people deserve to feel bad. It's not about getting kicks it's about people feeling like they should about themselves and their life choices.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I know a couple of guys cheated with me, one was a guy I was friendly with, still am and his boyfriend cheated on him so his plan was to get back at him by cheating with me. It was good. My view is if they are going to cheat with me they are going to cheat with someone else and if they are cheating anyways I might as well get laid. Plus their relationship is really none of my business.

I've never been cheated on (My last and only other serious relationship was open) but I think I could handle it. My one rule is if you cheat on me you have to tell me and we have to start using condoms again until we both get tested. Cheating I can forgive, if you knowingly put my health at risk that is unforgivable.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Jun 27, 2017

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Rutibex posted:

i think this is the wrong attitude to have. cheating happens all the time, and it has throughout history so there is no avoiding it. but openly acknowledging it is how we go down the path of cucking and open relationship drama and polyamory and whatever. maybe that works for some people (if everyone knows about it from the start) but this stuff is starting to creep into normal relationships and its loving society up pretty bad.

if you cheat you should just keep it to yourself, there is no reason to burden your partner with the knowledge or harm their reputation by letting it get out.

Not when you are having unprotected sex. If you haven't been using condoms and all of a sudden you start don't you think your partner has a right to ask some serious questions on why? And if you continue not to use condoms you are putting your partner's health at risk because they are probably only doing that under the belief that you aren't having sex with other people and you know each other's STI status.

• Locked thread