Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
a lot of girls use cheating as a means to break up with their current bf. i blame the patriarchy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Pawn 17 posted:

Do the right thing and tell the husband.
do the right thing and get caught by the husband having sex with his wife (your ex). itll be more persuasive

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

BigBadSteve posted:

You have purty lips.
http://i.imgur.com/cdfmDMW.mp4

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i got cheated on by this girl who i was engaged to. we were on the maiden voyage of a luxury ship and this girl who was already from a poor family (im rich) cheated on me with this destitute artist kid who i actually invited to eat with us in first class. long story short the ship hit an iceberg and sank anyway

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Yug posted:

You can always tell the frustrated ones.
yeah you can

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
^ thats where a comeback or a good denial would be if you had one
find a healthier way to vent those frustrations

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
bro about your frustrations -find a healthier way. we are here for you

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Yug posted:

You're projecting super hard. I don't fly into a rage when goons post about having sex. That seems to be your deal. We're all just sharing our experiences here and a few very frustrated goons, including yourself, started angrily posting about how no one has sex and sex is a myth. Very weird.
all this perception of anger can only be coming from inside yourself. in this, a thread about having intimate relations with another person, you get angry. tell us why that is

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
going by the post count it is ridiculous to claim anyone but you is making a big deal about anything. you need to calm down. tell us whats wrong

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Yug posted:

I've been sharing my experiences and talking with others having theirs. It's you and a few others who've gotten super upset about it. Where did I get mad about people having sex? Why does that bother you so much?
bro youve been confrontational this whole thread and have way more posts than anyone. clearly the problem is very likely to do with you and i think you know what it is
if youre uncomfortable talking about it here you can make an e/n thread

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Yug posted:

You are projecting super hard again. Go make your own e/n thread about why people having sex pisses you off.
theres that deflection and projection of anger again that if you reread you will see is absent from my posts and thus is only from you. again, confrontation. the subject is making you uncomfortable and you say "go"
but we want you to be better

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
yug your posts itt and your post count are right there and you cant shut them out. if you cant be honest with yourself you cant be honest with anyone
if you feel weak or inadequate those are just feelings and you can talk through them

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
its good to have a good time posting. thats alright

yuuuug... thats seeing emotion in things where there isnt actually an evident emotion again. we talked about this. theres a lot of work to be done here

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Yug posted:

They're all freaking out because I shared my experiences with loose women and because I have a high post count. So many meltdowns over what I thought were just innocent experiences I'd share about the thread topic.
yug i know this all seems like emotions are chaotically flying out of control right now from this subject but you are the one who can put them all in order

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

SuperSlacker posted:

I know that guy in my last game was an aimbotting pos and it makes me angry
quit being a pussy and use a better loadout. the dotsight is 100% accurate so using it a high-stun low-recoil pistol that kills on headshot would be a no-brainer if you werent a complete noob. all my kills were legit

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i will never forget when my wife said she hosed ted. everything i did i did for my family and this is the loyalty i get in return

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
why is he a klein bottle with holes

• Locked thread