Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

a bone to pick posted:

I've thought about that, once a kid is involved though they become the #1 priority.

if I caused them to have a divorce and that kid's life turns into poo poo that's a lot worse than being cheated on.

uhhh shes the cheater, not you. if she wasn't cheating, you wouldn't have to tell the husband anything soooo...???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

a bone to pick posted:

I don't HAVE to tell the husband anything, why would I pop into my ex's life just to open a can of worms and possibly gently caress up the kid?

i'unno, which would do more damage:

finding out your mother is a cheater, putting you and any of your siblings origins into question, after years of marriage and it dissolving after years of duplicitous behavior.

or

having someone talk about it in your younger years and becoming more cognizant of how lovely people you love/trust can be

theres really no winning side to pick, but saying that you, not her, would be doing harm is a little...strange.
at the same time, why the gently caress are you even involved with your ex in the first place? you are worried about the welfare of her child, but at the same time, don't want the responsibility of causing 'harm' by revealing a terrible truth. the third option is to cut ties with her completely, but you don't seem willing for that either so, which is the lesser evil?

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
you posted about it bro

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Interesting. All post are by men. No women. Clearly
The only conclusion is that men are good and don't cheat.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Droit_du_seigneur

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Viva Miriya posted:

I'm gonna go to whole foods and ruin a marriage.

just throw eggplants into carts and give a knowing wink, the rest will be like a dance

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Viva Miriya posted:

What if I see her and realize I'm gay?

summer squash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
thats harsh