Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I remember watching that guy doing a run and he called a Jinjo a human being, which was almost as epic as the time a GTA3 speed runner called a car that turned into his lane a human being.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

I remember watching that guy doing a run and he called a Jinjo a human being, which was almost as epic as the time a GTA3 speed runner called a car that turned into his lane a human being.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7RGkw1HM4g

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

Hoping for some cool donation incentive runs. They've gotten much better at promoting those and getting peple to stop screaming for save/kill over the last year (though it's still going to happen but :shrug: )

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol again

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

pepperoni pizza guy, maga hat guy banned for life guy, none of you guys are funny guy...agdq 2k17 was onen for the ages.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Meat lovers?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

pepperoni pizza guy, maga hat guy banned for life guy, none of you guys are funny guy...agdq 2k17 was onen for the ages.

There was a marathoj hosted by the banned from gdq guys where they could say cuck and human being and wore america great again hats and it was badass

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I cant find the 1 dollar from james clip

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ArfJason posted:

There was a marathoj hosted by the banned from gdq guys where they could say cuck and human being and wore america great again hats and it was badass

that sounds awful tbh

UWBW
Aug 3, 2013

Permanently banned from the Alamo
Ah, politics and gaming! Why did no one ever think to combine the two? What could possibly go wrong?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This started, ftw. I think

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nier AUtomata is gonna be cool.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

they're doing a preshow, but Neir:A starts in like 15

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://clips.twitch.tv/SparklyThirstyPeppermintDerp already seeing some qualityy Content

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Who the gently caress is JustinDM and who does he think he is, speedrunning a Metroid Prime game instead of Miles.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
hype

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

oh wow i didnt know about the damage boosting glitch

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Im not sure if im ready for a speedrun with so much feels.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I was on the fence about watching this run since i haven't played it yet, but this is nuts

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Plebian Parasite posted:

I was on the fence about watching this run since i haven't played it yet, but this is nuts

hes only doing Ending A and skipping every cutscene so you should be good, story wise

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Did anybody catch what difficiulty hes on?

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

So they're doing unique donation incentives for the weird twitch currency? That's kinda clever actually.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

Did anybody catch what difficiulty hes on?

Normal

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
epic punnery good sirs!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

just flipped on the stream and no one mentioned he's doing this with one loving hand

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff posted:

just flipped on the stream and no one mentioned he's doing this with one loving hand

they spent like 10 minutes at the start talking about it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

dangerdoom volvo posted:

epic punnery good sirs!

I love Content

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Nier AUtomata is gonna be cool.

its boring as hell actually :troll:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

its boring as hell actually :troll:

:staredog:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

he's just dashing everywhere and the combat is trivial and i hate listening to these people talk nonstop

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i was gonna say theres several segments where the game puts down barriers and forces you to fight but it looks crazy easy to just jump over everything. even the normal walls lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i like that hes just jump cancelling out of bounds trivially. the second half of this is just going to be shmup sequences though...

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

okay when hes actually forced to fight im looking at his hand and that cant not hurt

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wait you dont have fight that tank?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

Wait you dont have fight that tank?

its a parade float, it doesnt attack you

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted: