Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mycophobia
May 7, 2008

In Training posted:

THis is the longest setup in history

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
tetrisphere has some pretty good music

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i wanted to catch tgm on gdq live for once but i really need to go to bed now x_x

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Bill Barber posted:

3 of them are already out not even halfway through. nice

its a hard game

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Bill Barber posted:

I was told they were the best in the world.

that's incredibly wrong, except for kevinddr. but even for the best players tgm as a series is really difficult to be consistent in

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

In Training posted:

They're the best in America

this isnt even true

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

In Training posted:

CAnt believe KevinDDR, the only American Grandmaster afaik, is going to win all of these challenges

he's the only tgm3 gm outside of japan, one of like maybe seven in the world. there's ten or so western tgm2 gms, aperturegrillz is one of them. theres about 100 western tgm1 gms

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Caithness posted:

there's at least 2 tgm1 GMs in this very thread

:hfive:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
im really glad, this morning, that i sacrificed 3 hours of sleep for ~45 minutes of tetris

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
they should've just given kevinddr and aperturegrillz a bunch of time to do several runs on TGM2 and 3. 8-way TGM1 is just kind of overwhelming to watch esp for the casual viewer. not to mention they didn't handicap the race in any way iirc so of course kevin was going to win

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Beer and Loafing in Minneapolis

lol

• Locked thread