Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I remember watching that guy doing a run and he called a Jinjo a human being, which was almost as epic as the time a GTA3 speed runner called a car that turned into his lane a human being.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Someone let me know when the real good indie poo poo pops off... Mainstream GDQ is AIDS...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It better be Pepperoni Pizza.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

loving sponsored corporate "charity" homos. gently caress you Uyama.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Zeldathon struggled to make 50K in 4 days, and it's a way better charity stream... This earth has a disease.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

InfestedRichie

He's cool. It's a swede but with a Francis style lisp and he usually plays Ninja Gaiden and stuff.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Greetings from Zimbabwe. Turning your charity marathon into a Fox Newsroom is very epic and the commentator's voice is drat sexy lol. Waifu Connection. My elementary librarian died of rear end cancer - it's a shame to happen to such a influential friend in my life.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

you can't see samus becasue its an fps

You can probably see her sexy power armor body for a few frames when she turns into a morph ball or whatever.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Okay I have to admit, Halo 1 is actually fairly epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Aris voice] Thundari senpai huh? Sheesh.
[Me voice] LOL.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/AntsyPrettiestBasenjiSpicyBoy Awesome Gentleman. And it's only 6PM! This is epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

this is what its like to donate Bits to your favorite Streaming Personality and bathing in the glorious Khantent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl3OCzeEMFY&t=90s

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

*exasperatedly* Got the Double Cackle so I'll have to stop R-Pumping.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

It takes longer and there's 0 chance of failure after like 20 minutes because f how many upgrades you get. The only way 100% speed runs are fun is if it's a race because the only competition would be against other people, or else you just get OP to the point nothing really matters.

OOT 100 is epic because of the optimization of getting everything, and the tricks. Plus you spend a lot of OOT trying to have as little hearts as possible all the time anyway, or rather, managing an economy of hearts vs how much time you spend doing wrong warps.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/PoorIntelligentAlligatorHassaanChop

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/BenevolentMistyTildeTBTacoLeft

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh hell yeah there's gonna be a D2 run... sick.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I've heard most of them already but every 2 minutes some donation comment makes me say You fricking homo. out loud while I'm playing PoE. May the RNG be ever in your favor.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Between this and his impression of Plankton from Spongebob where he gives Spongebob the spatula, which he did because someone asked if he could read a donation comment in the Plankton voice but he said I only know certain things in my Plankton impression, well anyway I said "What the gently caress" a few times out loud.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

EscapeMan222 and SportsMan225 are on the couch.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't donate to this pile of poo poo because Mike Uyama is a scumbag and caused the death of several goon favorites, including David Bowie and Alan Rickman.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

EscapeMan222: I think this level is set in the present day.

SportsMan225: It's called Futurama. It's probably the future.

EscapeMan222: Maybe...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

To make the marathon more "Hoipe" so people donate more. Directly into Mike Uyama's bank account. This world has a disease.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wait am I missing epic desolate, suicidal indie game world records?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

This minigame is called Sneaky Sweepy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

When Uncle Gabe came over he would bring his N64 and we played this for hours! I love this game. Oohh, nice! Frame perfect...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Okay now I feel bad about the post I just made. Yikes.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That runner is actually epic, it's just he was cornholed by a close family member or neighbor as a kid. Other than that he's chill.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Greetings from Australia! This game was my godson's favorite! KILL the animals.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

My favorite was "This was my brother's favorite game...Here's 15 to save the animals." ANd I was like Aw jeez... And the rest of the donation was "I know he's watching right now, kappa! Let's see a 2-cycle puff toss!!"

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If I'm reading that the right way those are the best. When they mention someone close to them whom died but they say "The RNG was not in her favor that evening."

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You gotta admit that just effortlessly floating through walls and stuff is badass though.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

this game is programmed well :troll:

this minigame is hard :troll:

i have a healthy relationship with my extended family :troll:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The most epic part of this marathon, for me, is that elf help book has been playing Regency Solitaire through it's entirety as his chill game.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

May you find Bella's true love soon, gamer.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

These guys going so hard on the comedy act even though the room is completely empty.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Digging the epic hacker workstation vibe for this Pokemon run.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Now that that catastrophic, AIDS-ridden failure is over, the real good poo poo can begin. Half Life Hoipe!

• Locked thread