Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

dangerdoom volvo posted:

dont people want to celebrate july 4th with their friends & family

Normies aren't people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Wormskull posted:

*leans back and sips on my ginger ale, basking in the one true constant the universe can provide: big boys in light tan cargo shorts wandering around a hotel convention hall*

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfTsvWTtoiQ

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Th guy th ats taljkign isnt even mroving ifhishi his ,move.,pitje,,ptje,/,pitj/,p.mpu///mouthen.nouthe.mm,outhje.mouth.

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I want someone to take up the burden of going through the Portal 1/2 GDQ runs throughout the last several years and clipping out the audience reactions to each joke or quip to see how much it dies down, if at all

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

GLADOS: Watch your step meatbag. My database suggests that humans have an aversion to 300 foot drops.

Front row viewer who has played and/or watched this game a dozen times a year in the decade since it released: Ha ha, ha. [Loose approximation of a grin] Yeah... Gotta love GLADOS

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

Mike Uyama: [looking and sounding exactly like Dr. Evil] Delay the Tetris block by another 15 minutes, Number 2. Oh, and Number 2, add another Bits based donation incentive.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

I asked for frickin' speedrunners with frickin' brand awareness on their frickin' heads, Scott.

LMFAO

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

This guy spent his birthday waiting for a bed he paid for to open up so he could sleep, then got jerked off by a Minnesota stripper. That's the saddest poo poo I've heard in my life.

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I so, so, so, so, so miss when SA was filled with people who wrote like this, and will always miss them. Irony killed this mothershitting website

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

ArfJason posted:

Hunter s thompson shooting himself with a shotgun after failed megaman x run

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Beer and Loafing in Minneapolis

Hahahahah lmfao

• Locked thread