Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

pepperoni pizza guy, maga hat guy banned for life guy, none of you guys are funny guy...agdq 2k17 was onen for the ages.

There was a marathoj hosted by the banned from gdq guys where they could say cuck and human being and wore america great again hats and it was badass

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I cant find the 1 dollar from james clip

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

lol

i forgot sfdq already started

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
ape escape is ftw and its speedrun was good last i remember

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
if you use the slingshot infinite jump to get to the street in the tv station level the cars will insta kill you despite being outside the play area and that was always real cool to me
also you can view past any wall by running up to it and going into first person
ape escape is the poo poo

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
He made ziggy stardust and the spiders from mars, hunky dory, aladdin sane and heroes

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Smb has always been pretty mindblowing

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
the really fast talking british man is a goon

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
why would you admit to that

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
anyway this run looks impressive and jesus these stages are enormous

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

freedom planet is the only good sonic game :smugbird:

motherfucker
motherfucker

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I remember from past gdqs that dk64 any% was cool cause they did a lot of weird glitches like lagging the game on purpose so that the physics would run twice as fast allowing dk to run fast enough to clip through a door

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Anyway i just woke up, read the posts about the dude becoming invincible and saving states and immediately retracted into bed without moving at all like the nun in blues brothers

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
wait theres absolutely no quake this marathon? huh

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
watching the sonic generations runs i missed. looks like they found a lot of new 3d physics in 2d sections that werent there on past years. kinda surprised

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
oh, no, im watching it on a vod on twitch https://www.twitch.tv/videos/156250663 starts around 14:39:00

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

That run was awesome. Nonstop tight platforming in a weird rear end physics engine and the runner spoke the entire time and never let the announcer read a donation, good

wow you werent kidding, they didnt read a single donation through the entire thing until the game crashed

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
clustertruck and defunct looked interesting but i didnt go for them during the sale, so i guess i can watch this to decide

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Hl1 and 2 speedruns are good gently caress you bbg

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
rondo

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
oh cool meat boy after
oh its any%, oh well.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

100% runs are some fail

Meat boy goes by real fast and you see a lot of cool tech with some other characters iirc

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
X4 is super easy but good

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Na, 4s fine. 5 and 6 on the other hand are complete piles, especially the one where you rescue guys and they die permanently if youre not prescient

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

is that the first X game on PS1? i hated it because every 3 seconds Roll calls you over the Codec and says Mega Man! Don't forget to jump!!

thats 5 iirc. 4 has really bad intro and preboss dialogue though

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Megaman x5 and x6 are some of the worst games ive played in my life

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I cant not lol at tbe mental image of calebhart punching himself in the face repeatedly because megaman x didnt dash

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

it was tokyo90s downfall

He apparently got some hard strats at the end but even that wasnt enough

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Lmao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
SWAG!!!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Woke up to this might and magic run and it seems pretty broken in a cool way. He used a spell that reduces hit delays on a weapon that has a hit delay so low he now attacks every frame

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I was wondering why they kept phasing halfway into the floor and that explains it quite sensibly and logically. I love games.
And while i love these ys games, i dunno how good a run this is because its clip through door, mashmashmash, clip through door, mashmashmash, repeat.

Also oath is better

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
kero blast

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
hell yeah bleed 2

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

Mac exclusive Doom clone

aids^2

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
the serious sam engine has some of the most insanely imprecise and weird jumping physics its insane to me that he can just run across all these walls

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

i want him to do a unlimited frame rate cube jump to see how high it goes

its ridiculous that a puzzle game has these sorts of bugs and movement physics

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

elf help book posted:

ive never seen small fire mario before wtf

Goddamn motherfucking noobs!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU