Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buccaneer
Jun 24, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
There are 2 really popular ones with a lot of pages right now and the titles are pretty similar, which is the one to go to for good Trump lols?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
may I invite you to the trumps fine thread, my goon sir?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
just make a new trump thread and follow that one

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Can;t have too many trump threads.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
lol @ trump - hey trump did a thing, that's a lol

lol trump's fine - a bunch of different political ideas, from hill shills to trump stumpers, arguing about nothing, also bernie wouldve won

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
also whos rereg are you

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
the one where he shits his pants

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

VikingSkull posted:

also whos rereg are you

i asked that guy the same question actually

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Hell Gem
If you buy the Russia collusion narrative you go to the lol @ trump thread. Otherwise go to the trump's fine thread.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Let whether you have a mental illness or not guide your path

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
op, the lol at trump thread has 5 gold bars and has earned each and every one of those glinting yellow muthafuckaz

the trump's fine thread is where oxballs hangs out, but she also posts in the lol @ trump thread

if you quote oxballs in the lol at trump thread people will yell at you because aint nobody wanna see that poo poo escaping from their ignore list

op, the trumps fine thread has two poo poo-brown-green bars. it has earned both of those fecal stripes. that is because it is a bad thread full of dumbasses, op

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord
p sure oxballs is a dude

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

the lol thread if you enjoy dumb circlejerks

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Buccaneer posted:

There are 2 really popular ones with a lot of pages right now and the titles are pretty similar, which is the one to go to for good Trump lols?

CSPAM. By far better than anything in GBS.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

That Robot posted:

p sure oxballs is a dude

p sure oxballs is a bitch

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
That's an lol.

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

Just log out and never look back op

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Don't bother because they're both full of politically charged retards who feel superior to normal people.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
It depends. Are you into laughter with a horror chaser, or would you rather see a slap fight between Ralph Nader and the banjo playing kid from Deliverance?

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

satanic splash-back posted:

Don't bother because they're both full of politically charged retards who feel superior to normal people.

Woah look at this guy who thinks he's better than us retards.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
the gold one is all circlejerking over fake news

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Zorodius posted:

the gold one is all circlejerking over fake news

Yeah but the other one is 3 guys sucking themselves off over nothing.

There's no good answer.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Switch the threads' names, see if anyone notices.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
the trumps fine thread is a bunch of maladjusted retards who think trump is fine

the trump lol thread is a bunch of maladjusted retards who think trump is going to cause nuclear war because the tv said so

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

super sweet best pal posted:

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Lock both threads and be done with it.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
The lol thread has spent 30 dollars for really dumb emoticons multiple times so the other one is inherently better. Also they came up with "hmbol" which is the dumbest laughing-related acronym I ever saw.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

yeah I eat rear end posted:

The lol thread has spent 30 dollars for really dumb emoticons multiple times so the other one is inherently better. Also they came up with "hmbol" which is the dumbest laughing-related acronym I ever saw.

Woah we've got a hot take here.

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

VikingSkull posted:

lol @ trump - hey trump did a thing, that's a lol

lol trump's fine - a bunch of different political ideas, from hill shills to trump stumpers, arguing about nothing, also bernie wouldve won

Which Trump thread do I go to if I want to lol at people crying about things Trump is doing?

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

some guy on the bus posted:

Which Trump thread do I go to if I want to lol at people crying about things Trump is doing?

/R/the_donald is right up your alley you kekbrained moron

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Streak posted:

/R/the_donald is right up your alley you kekbrained moron

epic

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/asthetiker/status/878695216974356480

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
The trump is fine thread is open and accepting and is very racially diverse as well as home to different political viewpoints, though it seems berniebros predominate. It also has some primo meltdowns

The lol trump thread brags about using the ignore list and makes a point of trying to expel people from their circlejerk. If you love forced laughter, though, that's the place for it.

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

The trump is fine thread is open and accepting and is very racially diverse as well as home to different political viewpoints, though it seems berniebros predominate. It also has some primo meltdowns

The lol trump thread brags about using the ignore list and makes a point of trying to expel people from their circlejerk. If you love forced laughter, though, that's the place for it.

Stop arzying, is this babby's first election? Haha, C-Spam, good stuff. Wear the hat!

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

lol thread good, fine thread poo poo, this isn't rocket science

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I rest my case

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I rest my case

Come back bro we all miss your posting.