Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Who What Now posted:

oppositeofreality.txt

oddly enough the only people to catch racism probes in the trump's fine thread are anti-trumpers

weird, that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I wouldn't know. I only pop in once every other week or so to drop a turd and leave.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
this thread is very meta.

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe

Who What Now posted:

oppositeofreality.txt

holy poo poo bro welcome to the club (av)

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Secular Humanist posted:

holy poo poo bro welcome to the club (av)

Thanks. I just wish I knew which of the Trump Krew I pissed off enough for it. I'd like to write them a thank you note. :allears:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
its a bit of a lazy one

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol trump thread is good to catch up on the daily bungles of the potus and his cronies, just scroll though posts until you see a tweet, quote it and go "lol"

trump fine thread idk i rarely go in it but i gather its mostly about how much of an EVIL BITCH Hillary is, months after the election

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
OP there's also this one.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3824002

I gave up on that because if you aren't glued to your phone/laptop 24x7 you fall behind like 5000 posts in one day. idk what that ones about anymore.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Burt Sexual posted:

OP there's also this one.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3824002

I gave up on that because if you aren't glued to your phone/laptop 24x7 you fall behind like 5000 posts in one day. idk what that ones about anymore.

Oh my God lmao I read the last 3 pages

The meltdown never stopped since November, it's literally still going

The op: "stop getting the fbi called on us guys" :laffo:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

You keep using this word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Who What Now posted:

You keep using this word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

POTUS is bad influence.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Oh my God lmao I read the last 3 pages

The meltdown never stopped since November, it's literally still going

The op: "stop getting the fbi called on us guys" :laffo:

lol what the gently caress did they post that required the thread to be hidden

please tell me that it resulted in a permaban lest I scoff at mod bias

Night Pay
Nov 22, 2016

by Smythe
The lol thread was good until hmbol and the masterbatory orb jokes

Night Pay
Nov 22, 2016

by Smythe
Also the fact that our president is a jackoff retard of historic proportions has become totally normalized and ceases to be the source of humor it was at first

ltugo
Aug 10, 2004

If there was a grading scale for torture I would give sleep deprivation and waterboarding a C-.
Don't bother with any of the Trump threads. Just read the Hillary post-election book thread.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Night Pay posted:

Also the fact that our president is a jackoff retard of historic proportions has become totally normalized and ceases to be the source of humor it was at first

America was always destined for this.
Search within yourself. you know it to be true.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Bert Roberge posted:

The dude is super caring towards one of his daughters too.

eeeeewwwwwwwww

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Trumpists fight with everyone that isn't them, wielding suspension of disbelief as a "weapon", and claim everyone but them has had a mental breakdown.

And then through the guise of seven sock puppet accounts and eight proxies, DARVO DARVO DARVO.

Oh and the fatalist nihilism, I don't get that. Sounds like a bunch of ppl got read a misunderstanding of Nietzsche.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Night Pay posted:

The lol thread was good until hmbol and the masterbatory orb jokes

This is 100% true
Still a good place to lol at Trump tho

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

Buccaneer posted:

There are 2 really popular ones with a lot of pages right now and the titles are pretty similar, which is the one to go to for good Trump lols?

none

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

That Robot posted:

p sure oxballs is a dude

Nah

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
Whatever one I'm allowed in is the correct one

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Whatever one I'm allowed in is the correct one

hey welcome back from your psychotic break, please don't mix alcohol and nyquil again tia

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
just read the piss tape thread in C-Spam it's the only one threat matters

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Who What Now posted:

oppositeofreality.txt

Ok white guy

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
Both are impossible to keep up with. I'm still 2000 posts behind on the lol thread thanks to the Comey testimony.

The lol thread used to be one of my favorite threads on/in GBS. Then, as other people pointed out, the people having breakdowns became more and more common and people gradually stopped reminding them to get out of the drive thru.
There's still a ton of good content, but I really wish people would remember the point of the thread, which is to lol; not to have deep and robust discussions on politics and the nature of humanity or whatever.

Also, I have no idea why they hate OXBALLS DOT COM so much. I'm pretty sure he was lolling with us since the beginning. And he makes far better posts than most of them, even though he also seems to mistake the point of the thread.
Someone else pointed this out and they all ganged up on him as well. It's getting really bad in that thread. People are even openly admitting it's an echo chamber in there.

The other thread is just bad though.
They were arguing about how Nazis are the final conclusion of human logic and that's what makes them scary or something bizarre at some point.
There's a reason most people consider D&D to be the worst subforum on SomethingAwful. But I guess they're having fun, so whatever.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Bert Roberge posted:

Lock both threads and be done with it.

and permaban Yug for being the least funny person to ever post on Something Awful tia

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Space Camp fuckup posted:

and permaban Yug for being the least funny person to ever post on Something Awful tia

Only if they mod spunky ho

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

VikingSkull posted:

hey welcome back from your psychotic break, please don't mix alcohol and nyquil again tia

It was adderall, NyQuil, alcohol and some medication used to prevent seizures

BluesShaman
Apr 25, 2016

She wore Blue Velvet.
mistook the drowsy-eye alcohol warning for a winking-eye alcohol suggestion

Buccaneer
Jun 24, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Is it true that there is a secret third Trump thread?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Shadow0 posted:

Both are impossible to keep up with. I'm still 2000 posts behind on the lol thread thanks to the Comey testimony.

The lol thread used to be one of my favorite threads on/in GBS. Then, as other people pointed out, the people having breakdowns became more and more common and people gradually stopped reminding them to get out of the drive thru.
There's still a ton of good content, but I really wish people would remember the point of the thread, which is to lol; not to have deep and robust discussions on politics and the nature of humanity or whatever.

Also, I have no idea why they hate OXBALLS DOT COM so much. I'm pretty sure he was lolling with us since the beginning. And he makes far better posts than most of them, even though he also seems to mistake the point of the thread.
Someone else pointed this out and they all ganged up on him as well. It's getting really bad in that thread. People are even openly admitting it's an echo chamber in there.

The other thread is just bad though.
They were arguing about how Nazis are the final conclusion of human logic and that's what makes them scary or something bizarre at some point.
There's a reason most people consider D&D to be the worst subforum on SomethingAwful. But I guess they're having fun, so whatever.

First world problems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

They're both full of garbage people, Oscar the Grouch type garbage people not the honest working type that leave me helpful notes on bright orange paper that embarrass me in front of my neighbors

• Locked thread