Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

my bitter bi rival posted:

transmission is literally the only good bt client

I pay for all my poo poo so I wouldn’t know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Shaggar posted:

they should be using a cryptographically secure random number generator. By using math.random someone could theoretically predict a password that would be generated.

yes, but instead of "could theoretically" you can assume "will definitely".

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

yeah, like I'm gonna install any software written by traitor mcTraitor face

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

mrmcd posted:

btw, -- chrome://flags/#enable-site-per-process -- is the button you want to push to protect your chrome from javascript attacks until chrome 64 lands.

I can't find any information on mitigation in firefox so, uh, just assume your passwords are all gone now.

the gently caress is this about?

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

AggressivelyStupid posted:

Terry is in prison at the moment so it'll be a while, assuming templeOS even needs patched

It's ring 0 only. I don't think this affects it one way or the other.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

ratbert90 posted:

All the more reason to not use AV.

You'll never get patched otherwise.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Is there any good mobo companies? They all seem more concerned with marketing to "gamers" than putting out a quality product.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

lmao

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

this poo poo again?
https://twitter.com/MacRumors/status/951133444909580288

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Yeah, I tried it too. It's exactly as straight forward as putting in any garbage and hitting "unlock".

• Locked thread