Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Waffle House posted:

What's an Onymous

I think this is an onymous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Screaming Idiot posted:

There is zero evidence to support this.

Bacterial fossils have been found in several meteors

https://microbewiki.kenyon.edu/index.php/Bacterial_Fossils_in_Meteorites
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/6660045/Bacteria-from-Mars-found-inside-ancient-meteorite.html

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
For me there's only 2 possibilities for alien life.

1. A planet-sized single-cell organism envelops earth and digests it.

2. Humanoid aliens come to earth to sell their space weed to us.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

violent sex idiot posted:

I stopped reading at this post so I could tell you that actually platypus don't have nipples they secrete milk from pores and it runs down their folds and the babies put their mouth on the bottom of the folds

gently caress keep going i'm almost there

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
So is Anonymous in the trolling business now?

Remember when their big goal was to topple Scientology?

Anonymous go away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

SavageGentleman posted:

"DOPEDOGTOPDOG 5 months ago

This is total retardation , MARS IS NOT A PLANET , because PLANETS DO NOT EXIST , all you can see in the biggest telescopes is a diffuse shimmering light , everything ever published , broadcasted or claimed by NASA and other "space agencies " is fake , CGI , stagecraft and parlor tricks . NASA admits it is all artist rendition and " composite " images which are an interpretation of a string of 0 and 1 . There is no ACTUAL evidence those planets exist , or even that the Moon is a ball of rock , it could as well be some kind of light or anything else for that we know ..."

Nice job finding Jaden Smith's YouTube account.

• Locked thread