Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Recently they seem to have decided that Iconic is "Peyton Royce wrestles while Billie Kay is her valet", which is a big improvement to that act, imo, so she should definitely at least be on TV going forward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Vaguido posted:

No need to defend. Obviously plans change. But if even half of the women in this tournament sign, I doubt we'll see any home grown women on NXT TV for a long while.

I don't think plans have changed at all really.

There's no strong heels in the MYC that I see easily displacing Peyton off the top of my head at least. Jinny's heel character work is A+ but Peyton is a better worker.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

SAmoa Joe looking strong in the buildup for this feud will only make Brock Lesnars inevitable victory all the sweeter.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Faustian Bargain posted:

They dropped the ball big time with Gallows and Anderson by just making them Another WWE Tag Team. Bringing Styles/Balor/Gallows/Anderson together for a dominant stable is the easiest thing and they didn't do it. I hope Gallows and Anderson go back to Japan.

Counterpoint: Gallows is pretty bad and boring and has the weird tiny face of a baby. I've only seen Anderson in NJPW and while he seems loads better than Gallows, they never really had a tag match that blew me away.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
It would be funny if Joe lost in under a minute tbh

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I don't care about joe joe will be fine. Braun has to win though. it is important that he wins.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Owns

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
They should have just made the Tex Ferguson and Chadd 2 Bad.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

projecthalaxy posted:

I don't care about joe joe will be fine. Braun has to win though. it is important that he wins.

I am scared for what will happen to Braun after SummerSlam. Like, legitimately terrified.

ribtstu
Feb 11, 2017
braun wins the title a la kane at kotr98, brock wins it back at survivor series. ro/brock II mania 34.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

ribtstu posted:

braun wins the title a la kane at kotr98, brock wins it back at survivor series. ro/brock II mania 34.

That makes sense and therefore won't happen

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Rhonne posted:

They should have just made the Tex Ferguson and Chadd 2 Bad.

I think they should just have Gallows and Anderson go face, hook back up with Balor, and give them all a push.

I mean, gently caress. Can you imagine if Smackdown was Gallows, Anderson, and Finn/AJ instead of Jinder and the Singh Brothers? How much better would that be?

WWE is just being stupid by keeping Gallows and Anderson away from AJ and FInn.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Give Brock credit that he understands the value of losing. The only reason that the Goldberg story worked is that Brock was willing to get squashed twice.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

https://twitter.com/BurritoBrosShit/status/879785054662262784

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
It's like they can't help themselves. They HAVE to put some stupid poo poo on the back, every single time.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
thats a ugly loving shirt

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

VJeff posted:

I am scared for what will happen to Braun after SummerSlam. Like, legitimately terrified.

You know how at Wrestlemania 2 King Kong Bundy headlined against Hulk Hogan in a cage match for the world heavyweight championship, and then at Wrestlemania 3 he was in a six man tag with Hillbilly Jim and four midgets?

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Faustian Bargain posted:

They dropped the ball big time with Gallows and Anderson by just making them Another WWE Tag Team. Bringing Styles/Balor/Gallows/Anderson together for a dominant stable is the easiest thing and they didn't do it. I hope Gallows and Anderson go back to Japan.
I was also thinking like a modern APA. Not in the whole protection thing, just in the sense that they're portrayed as being dominant but also drink (non-alcoholic) beer and do silly poo poo backstage.

Theres like a billion things they can do to get them over, but instead you get poo poo like them debuting and being forced into a 50/50 fued with the Usos which pretty much killed any enthusiasm that people had for them.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Cubone posted:

You know how at Wrestlemania 2 King Kong Bundy headlined against Hulk Hogan in a cage match for the world heavyweight championship, and then at Wrestlemania 3 he was in a six man tag with Hillbilly Jim and four midgets?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAByGHSSXiQ

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

lotta dweebs going to buy this and be completely unable to pull it off

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

I am shocked and appalled.
I like to think that Braun owns that ambulance and he drives it around from venue to venue to haunt Roman with.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

So did they abruptly cut off that Lavar segment last night? Seemed kind of an odd way to end it.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Bruce Prichard revealed in his new Timeline WWE 1990 shoot that Vince owned a clothing line called "Zero Boogie" that never got off the ground

What the hell was this logo supposed to be?

http://www.trademarkia.com/zero-boogie-73806151.html

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Niwrad posted:

So did they abruptly cut off that Lavar segment last night? Seemed kind of an odd way to end it.

Oh yeah, Vince killed it off. They just hit Dean's music out of nowhere and went to commercial without even landing the main punchline of the segment (Dean getting the BBB deal instead of Miz). And apparently the Balls were supposed to be ringside during the match but lol that wasn't happening now.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

EugeneJ posted:

Bruce Prichard revealed in his new Timeline WWE 1990 shoot that Vince owned a clothing line called "Zero Boogie" that never got off the ground

Disco.

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

EugeneJ posted:

some designer's attempt at a cross between keith harring art and any late 80's/early 90's "lifestyle" brand logo

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

oatgan posted:

lotta dweebs going to buy this and be completely unable to pull it off

Do they get so sweaty it sticks to them or?

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

the dubya dubya e sucks

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

the dubya dubya e sucks
concur

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

the dubya dubya e sucks

Yep

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Bigger "victory" for WWE than getting Mauro back IMO: https://twitter.com/WrestlingSheet/status/879852083318575104

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

rovert posted:

Bigger "victory" for WWE than getting Mauro back IMO: https://twitter.com/WrestlingSheet/status/879852083318575104

Thought he was already? What's he been doing then??

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Thought he was already? What's he been doing then??

Away on injury, presumably

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Benne posted:

Oh yeah, Vince killed it off. They just hit Dean's music out of nowhere and went to commercial without even landing the main punchline of the segment (Dean getting the BBB deal instead of Miz). And apparently the Balls were supposed to be ringside during the match but lol that wasn't happening now.

Was this reported anywhere or any more detail to it?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
#freerovert

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

DoctorGonzo posted:

#freerovert

The problem is he keeps letting people derail threads in their attempt to weirdly and obsessively troll him

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Midnightghoul posted:

The problem is he keeps letting people derail threads in their attempt to weirdly and obsessively troll him

well they should probate those people?

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.

EugeneJ posted:

Looks like the stuff he used to wear on the 1991 version of Prime Time:

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korelle
Sep 18, 2010

Midnightghoul posted:

This sounds like victim blaming to me!!

• Locked thread