Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I thought Raw was pretty good. Joe should absolutely beat Brock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

VJeff posted:

Correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't that women's match make more sense as a six-pack elimination, not a gauntlet match?

No. That was a gauntlet match.

Also that Lavar Ball segment ruled. It wasn't GOOD, but it ruled.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

VJeff posted:

No, I mean like.

If it was an elimination match, you can do all that stuff where Nia eliminates everybody, but Sasha's still there from the beginning so you don't have Babyface Sasha vulturing a win from Heel Nia who just went the distance.

Ohh I see. Yeah you're right.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

By the way I liked Roman's promo and this was generally a good show.

Writer Cath posted:

Raw feels like it's slowly improving. It's like the shows are building to the main event and each show is dropping hints as to why you should watch next week. Baby steps.

:yeah:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I thought Raw and SD were both good this week. Been a while since that happened.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Other than Jinder/Orton I liked SD. I dunno why people are saying it was terrible.

It had:

-AMAZING Fashion Vice segment
-Pretty okay matches (I actually thought the main was very good, even)
-Solid booking
-Good pacing
-I like the feuds sans Jinder/Orton. You've got Usos/New Day (which rules IMO), AJ/KO, Shin/Corbin (I sort of expect these to both be placeholders until they do Shin/AJ at Summerslam), and I'm actually sorta intrigued by Sami/Kanellis.
-I think ND/Usos is a pretty fantastic feud and also has plenty of its own character. Like IMO it seems the people involved are largely allowed to be themselves, which is missing in WWE.

Now I will grant you, Jinder/Orton is such hot trash that if that sours you on the rest, I can completely get it. But I think the rest of the show was pretty good and SD as a brand has a lot of good stuff going on and that they may be setting up.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Chris James 2 posted:

Matt Cappotelli's brain cancer returned :smith:

Man gently caress cancer.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

DoctorGonzo posted:

gently caress off

He's right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
All three Shield members are very good you doofs.

• Locked thread