Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
Nice of WWE to promise us Brock vs. Joe won't be a squash because Brock doesn't want it to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

I was on a call when that segment was going on and had to watch it with the sound off, but did Miz make any puns about them being the Balls and the upcoming PPV being Great Balls of Fire?

Also, RAW has been much better since they've started booking it as a 2 hour show rather than let the main event storyline drag on for the full three hours. Knowing that something is going to happen at the end of hour 2 makes the whole show go down a lot smoother.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Jenkem Delivery posted:

How many drugs is Lavar Ball on?

One. It's called LIFE.

Also, glad to know Dean is a Big Baller.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

I forget what the murder hobo lady's name is who's wrestling Asuka in that picture but fifteen year old dickeye has a crush on her

Nikki Cross. She cute.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

HHH also gave himself the nickname of The Creator in his feud with Seth.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

rare Magic card l00k posted:

WWE has more TV in a 'season' than Game of Thrones has had in its entire run.

Right but GOT also has locations to manage and characters to keep track of where as WWE either has characters walking to a ring to talk or walking to a ring to fight.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Kuroyama posted:

What if you had a TV guy like Benioff cover the overarching storyline parts, with Heyman or some other guy with booking experience to advise them on the aspects specific to wrestling booking? This is discounting everything about the McMahons being the final say.

Eh WWE does it all the time where people just rise up and take someone else's spot. It's not really that hard to figure out if you get someone competent.

But WWE doesn't need a prestige show runner. They just need to take more ideas from their talent.

Edit: Like is Hornswoggle being Vince's son because of Mr. Kennedy's suspension really that hard of a concept to come up with?

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

That DICK! posted:

I got asked to write about the NJPW thing by coincidence by a local newspaper. How do j write a wrestling story, who is my interview subjects help

Interview me when you buy me that beer you promised.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

That DICK! posted:

I had to buy someone a beer for this event in Long Beach. I'll be wearing a... cesaro kids shirt. Just shout stairs over and over again and I'll find you

I'll be in a Mad Blankey shirt.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Yes. But also no.

I hope that clears things up.

Just saw Omega vs. Ishii. Can confirm wrestling was always good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Cody's a fun guy and understands the most important part of wrestling is to be entertaining.

• Locked thread