Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

bradzilla posted:

That's an avatar right there

Raw seemed... good?

Seemed ok by the videos I watched on their yt channel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Nigga is the N word? I thought the 'er' version is?

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

It would be funny if Joe lost in under a minute tbh

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

rovert posted:

Bigger "victory" for WWE than getting Mauro back IMO: https://twitter.com/WrestlingSheet/status/879852083318575104

Thought he was already? What's he been doing then??

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

Is AJ really stupid to like a tweet like that? Probably, but he's lucky he works for a company like WWE really

dgaf though he's still the best

THE BEST!

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

From a page ago. He liked a tweet calling African migrants "Muslin invaders"

When you think about it most wrestlers are cunts tbh

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

That DICK! posted:

all wrestlers are miserable, miserable little sacks of poo poo who deserve death. AJ is a rightwing nut, Seth is a Nazi, Dean is an anti-vaxxer. Kill em all

Oh Dean :/

Austin beat the poo poo out of his wife
Brock doesn't like gay people
Batista cheated on his wife with cancer because she wouldn't put out (though this one does make sense...)
Hogan is racist

No one is pure!

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

....really?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

I don't like Roman, but he's comfortably better than Dean and Seth imo

• Locked thread